• 0 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We have marekting cloud integration with salesforce. when we login through website we get an email with "verify link" . when we click on verify link we have to be redirected to next page . but we are getting redirect error like below. Can anyone respond or suggest the solution path for this kind of issues ASAP???

User-added image
Hi,
Hi
Is it possible to use external storage to store Attachments?
As a company we have large files/attachments under Manual forms that sales need to upload and associate documents to Contacts. We also want to save on the Salesforce storage costs.
To the sales user it would appear that the attachment is being uploaded into SFDC but behind the scenes it would saved on something like network storage. We need to store files on NAS (network storage). In SFDC , we store Links to Edit/View/Del the attachment  that would be redirected to do the operation on the file in external storage.

External Drive: We need to store files at following location from SFDC- 
\\xyz\test

Any Quick Help will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Vel
Hi Team,

I have scenario where there is custom Object (A) and Standard Object (Cases). we are showing cases as related list on Custom object (A). My Question is i want to have only one case of particular record type to be created for that custom object.  We have a button on Custom Object ( A) page layout to create case with particular record type. If we have already a case of that record type existing under cases with status Inprogress , then create the case and change the status to "closed". Can anyone suggest m,e best approach for this???
When i try to create Email to case in SF, if ichnage my case owner to myself from Queue, there is a workflow rule which fires and sets the fisrt 240 characters of Description field(long text area) into short description field(255 characters-Text area). The issue is if we include the description with more than 15 new lines while creating the case everything is fine. but when we try to edit the case it is throwing error as below.

Error: Invalid Data.
Review all error messages below to correct your data.

Text which is copied to Short description is :
Asdf
Sd
Sd
Sd
Sd
Sd
Sd
Sd
Sd
Sd
Ds
Sd
Sd
Ds
Ds
Ds
Ds
Ds
Ds
Ds
Ds
Ds
Ds
Ds
Ds
Ds
Sdf
A
Sdf
Adsfg
Adfgkljhsadflkhasdlfkjhalksdjhlaksdjhlaksdjhlkasjdhlkajsdfkjasdfkj

Can anyone suggest the solution for this.

Hi,
Hi
Is it possible to use external storage to store Attachments?
As a company we have large files/attachments under Manual forms that sales need to upload and associate documents to Contacts. We also want to save on the Salesforce storage costs.
To the sales user it would appear that the attachment is being uploaded into SFDC but behind the scenes it would saved on something like network storage. We need to store files on NAS (network storage). In SFDC , we store Links to Edit/View/Del the attachment  that would be redirected to do the operation on the file in external storage.

External Drive: We need to store files at following location from SFDC- 
\\xyz\test

Any Quick Help will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Vel