• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Requirement :

Fetch the **PDF file** from SFTP server, after fetching the file (based on the accountId) attach back to the Notes and Attachment related list of the account object.

The following third parties are able to process the CSV file to the corresponding object, but not the PDF files to Notes and attachments.

- Xplenty 
 - Skyvia  
 - Rssbuss

is there any way to fetch the PDF files from SFTP to Salesforce?

Hi Experts,

I have a bussiness need to exclude weekends and bussiness holiday for the report purpose, kindly help me out on this.
Requirement:
"Formual_Field__c = (Difference in days between the Current_Date__c and Custom_Status_Date__c excluding the weekend and holidays)"

Thanks in Advance,
Shobana.G

Hi,

I need to check a checkbox field once the picklist value is selected,
Here are the details,
picklist field - pick__c('abc','pqr')
checkbox field - check1__c,check__c

If pick__c is 'abc' automatically check1__c should be checked and check2__c should be left unchecked and vice versa.

We have a custom object "cust_obj__c" & account object where both are in lookup.  The requirement is to replace the standard account owner field with the lookup field(cust_obj__c) where process builder & workflow doesn't suits our scenario.
Fyi,
When ever the cust_obj__c has been updated with 'xyz', parallely the account owner field should be updated as 'xyz'.

Kindly help me out on this issue.

Thanks,
Shobana.G

Hi Experts,

I have a bussiness need to exclude weekends and bussiness holiday for the report purpose, kindly help me out on this.
Requirement:
"Formual_Field__c = (Difference in days between the Current_Date__c and Custom_Status_Date__c excluding the weekend and holidays)"

Thanks in Advance,
Shobana.G