• 0 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm trying to get seconds from the lastupdateddate so that in my SOQLwhere condition i could check if the seconds of lastupdateddate is between 10 to 20 seconds. Googling so far, I found substr function function isn't available in SOQL and although there's date functions, there isn't one to extract upto seconds. Any help is much appreciated..
Hope someone would have gone through atleast a similar exercise. i'm trying to migrate around 80mil records from sfdc through informatica. for the initial load we don't want to go big bang approach. so we need to split the sfdc records into batches so we can load them daily. my question is how to split the sfdc data? one of the suggestions is to use 15 digit salesforce id but again the question is how to split as it's not a sequential number. appreciate any ideas.
I'm trying to get seconds from the lastupdateddate so that in my SOQLwhere condition i could check if the seconds of lastupdateddate is between 10 to 20 seconds. Googling so far, I found substr function function isn't available in SOQL and although there's date functions, there isn't one to extract upto seconds. Any help is much appreciated..
Hope someone would have gone through atleast a similar exercise. i'm trying to migrate around 80mil records from sfdc through informatica. for the initial load we don't want to go big bang approach. so we need to split the sfdc records into batches so we can load them daily. my question is how to split the sfdc data? one of the suggestions is to use 15 digit salesforce id but again the question is how to split as it's not a sequential number. appreciate any ideas.