• Salesforce Developer

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I have been trying to use visual force email templates to send case attachments dynamically. I have gone through below link 
https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.pages.meta/pages/pages_email_templates_attachments.htm
But the link only explains how to add case contents in attachment.

Thanks,
Vish
Hi All,

Based on the Lead status I am trying to update the lead owner to a queue using the process builder. When my process builder has been pushed to different org I am getting error as below.
Error: The flow tried to update these records: null. This error occurred: INVALID_CROSS_REFERENCE_KEY: invalid cross reference id.

My Action field update is Lead owner(field) Queue(Type) xxx_Queue(Value)

I am trying to complete some trails today, but I am unable to download any apps from the appexchange.  It keeps going to a landing page that says the URL doesn't exist.  VERY FRUSTRATING!
How can I setup something  so that the user has access to only child and not parent records? I can use apex to create sharing or config.
Suppose user1 has access to Account and wanted to restrict on contact/oppertunity records. so that these child records are not visible to user1.

User2 has access to contact/opportunity but don't want to provide access Account record.

I am using customobjects  and Master/detail relationship already exists and cant change it. so looking for options.

Please let me know if there is a workaround.
  • October 09, 2017
Unable to locate this record. Is there a way to recover this record or is there a developer that can assit in retreving this?