• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,

We have a requirement to add undo and redo functionality on the rich text area fields. Can anyone let me know if there is any way we can add that functionality.

Thanks,
Megha
I have a custom lightning component which is available as a tab in salesforce 1 app. 
The page shows a list, but I am unable to scroll it horizontally in the app.

Please let me know if there is a solution for this.
Hi,

I have a requirement where on click on a lightning quick action, a mailto: command should run and the user should be able to view a mail option. 
I have added the mailto to a lightning component urlevent. once this is run, I want the quickaction modal to close. 
I have tried $A.get("e.force:closeQuickAction").fire() but the modal was still visible.
Can anyone tell me how to go ahead with this.
I have a page where I am creating a quickaction and having a lightning component fire on it. Need to change the action that happens on close. Can someone help me with the method name and how I can override the close button
I want to know how the batches will be divided in a relationship query from querylocator.
So if I have a batch size of 50, will it send to the execute method in batches of 50 for parent object + the child objects for these 50 parents
Or 
It will be a total of 50 from both queries.
Batch class querylocator has a limit of 50 million records. Can anyone tell me why I am getting the error then.
I want to know how the batches will be divided in a relationship query from querylocator.
So if I have a batch size of 50, will it send to the execute method in batches of 50 for parent object + the child objects for these 50 parents
Or 
It will be a total of 50 from both queries.