• 0 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
While I know that a custom Bolt Solution is Community side work, but aside custom objects which it might need, can we also package some core sf side work e.g. may be a few custom processes on those objects in sf, within the bolt package?
Hi, there !

I understand HEDA was a free package on AppExchange, however I came across the below link, which has got me a little confused. Can one help me understand what would this get you? Note: It is different from Sales Cloud.That has a different pricing.

http://www.salesforce.org/highered_product/higher-ed-editions-pricing/

Can we get some clarity from our SF connects pl?
I have reviewed the standard Offline support available with SF1 and have found that to be too restrictive for our needs. On reading through further, I understand, building a Custom App using the Mobile SDK and using SmartStore for offline support is one of the options available. I might go Hybrid with this. I have a few questions, still:
1) Is the mobile sdk/smartstore combination the most preferred approach?
2) I have read about the data volatility associated with the SmartStore usage. Is there another option I should explore to avoid this volatility?

Thanks.
I have reviewed the standard Offline support available with SF1 and have found that to be too restrictive for our needs. On reading through further, I understand, building a Custom App using the Mobile SDK and using SmartStore for offline support is one of the options available. I might go Hybrid with this. I have a few questions, still:
2) I have read about the data volatility associated with the SmartStore usage. Is there another option I should explore to avoid this volatility?

Thanks.

Thanks.