• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,

I am having trouble completing a module, specifically, the second hands-on challenge. In the challenge you are asked to modify the Opportunity Pipeline report and create a Key Accounts report with a probability greater than 30%. When I go to check the challenge I am told that the report does not show records with a probability greater than 30%. I have checked the report multiple times along with recreating the report in another trailhead playground.
Has anyone experienced this problem?Trailhead Module Key Account Challenge
Hello, I am currently in the process of setting up a volunteer signup form through the V4S application. I was looking through the documentation and saw that I can add an option to upload a file. I would like volunteers to use the file upload option to upload their resumes. The problem I am encountering is that the only way for me to add the file upload option is by adding the parameter '?FileUploadLabel=Please%20upload%20your%20resume' to the end of the URL. Is there another way to add the option without having to add the parameter? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time.
Hello, I am currently in the process of setting up a volunteer signup form through the V4S application. I was looking through the documentation and saw that I can add an option to upload a file. I would like volunteers to use the file upload option to upload their resumes. The problem I am encountering is that the only way for me to add the file upload option is by adding the parameter '?FileUploadLabel=Please%20upload%20your%20resume' to the end of the URL. Is there another way to add the option without having to add the parameter? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time.