• 10 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Not sure if I've posted this in the correct category... We recently implemented Salesforce with the NPSP. I've noticed that somehow our Task actions have been duplicated:

User-added image
User-added image

The actions that have been duplicated are: 'Change Date', 'Change Priority', 'Change Status', 'Edit Comments'.

Any idea why this has happened and how it can be fixed? Should I simply delete the duplicate actions? Any help would be much appreciated.
Not sure if I've posted this in the correct category... We recently implemented Salesforce with the NPSP. I've noticed that somehow our Task actions have been duplicated:

User-added image
User-added image

The actions that have been duplicated are: 'Change Date', 'Change Priority', 'Change Status', 'Edit Comments'.

Any idea why this has happened and how it can be fixed? Should I simply delete the duplicate actions? Any help would be much appreciated.

User-added image
User-added image