• 0 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have a requirement like JSON for an external weather forecasting is given ,Based on the website details in lead object the greeting message should be displayed.Please suggest me to solve it(URGENT).
I have a requirement to greet messages to Leads when they log in based on the calender events(like Merry Christmas,Happy winter...).Please help me...
Thanks in advance!!
Suppose I have 10 Opportunities, out of which I have access to only 4 opportunities and I don’t have access on standard field of currency type – Amount filed on opportunity. If I perform SOQL query within an apex class which is running under With sharing mode to pull-out Opportunity Name and Amount. So how many records will return and what data I will see in amount?
I have a requirement like JSON for an external weather forecasting is given ,Based on the website details in lead object the greeting message should be displayed.Please suggest me to solve it(URGENT).
I have a requirement to greet messages to Leads when they log in based on the calender events(like Merry Christmas,Happy winter...).Please help me...
Thanks in advance!!