• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I'm trying to validate the big object module where I have to create the big object : Rider history.
After creating the 3 xml files, zip them and deploy them using the workbench (without any error), When I go back to Salesforce to make sure that the big object is created, no big object is available.
Does I miss something ?

I thought that my xml files were not good so I tried to create another really simple big object. It wasn't successfull

Can someone provide an example of xml files (not what is available on the internet because I tried them but some that lead to really create big object into salesforce)

Thanks a lot
Hi,

I'm trying to validate the big object module where I have to create the big object : Rider history.
After creating the 3 xml files, zip them and deploy them using the workbench (without any error), When I go back to Salesforce to make sure that the big object is created, no big object is available.
Does I miss something ?

I thought that my xml files were not good so I tried to create another really simple big object. It wasn't successfull

Can someone provide an example of xml files (not what is available on the internet because I tried them but some that lead to really create big object into salesforce)

Thanks a lot