• 10 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have a use case that I am creating, and I would like to ask the community on some guidance on the best way to go about creating it.
We have contacts / Accounts with a related  custom object "Preferences" - Preferences are buy preferences for purchasing a property (example - Property Type, Min Price, Size, etc.)

We have a custom object "Properties" and when they are put on the market, they become an Opportunity.

I am looking for a way to match Contacts / Accounts whom have Preferences that fit the criteria of the Property(Opportunity)

So, ideally when you click the opportunity record, there is a tab that has a list of Contact/ Account's preferences that match the criteria of the opportunity and would be labeled as potentials buyers

Any advice on how to set up this matching?
Hi All,

Thanks to the data integration rules, I have my geolocation fields updated for standard objects: Accounts, Contacts, and leads. However, I am wanting to have the geolocation fields also update on my custom object- "Property" . 

I was wondering what's the easiest way to get this done? 
Has anyone created a visualforce page that helps users manage tasks by priority? 
Example:
Section for Low Priority                                Section for Normal Priority                                                 Section for High Priority

Can this be done? 
I have a use case that I am creating, and I would like to ask the community on some guidance on the best way to go about creating it.
We have contacts / Accounts with a related  custom object "Preferences" - Preferences are buy preferences for purchasing a property (example - Property Type, Min Price, Size, etc.)

We have a custom object "Properties" and when they are put on the market, they become an Opportunity.

I am looking for a way to match Contacts / Accounts whom have Preferences that fit the criteria of the Property(Opportunity)

So, ideally when you click the opportunity record, there is a tab that has a list of Contact/ Account's preferences that match the criteria of the opportunity and would be labeled as potentials buyers

Any advice on how to set up this matching?
Hi All,

Thanks to the data integration rules, I have my geolocation fields updated for standard objects: Accounts, Contacts, and leads. However, I am wanting to have the geolocation fields also update on my custom object- "Property" . 

I was wondering what's the easiest way to get this done? 
Has anyone created a visualforce page that helps users manage tasks by priority? 
Example:
Section for Low Priority                                Section for Normal Priority                                                 Section for High Priority

Can this be done? 
hi ive written a visualforce page to showmap from address fields but i want to do this from latitude and longitude fields

<apex:page standardController="Account">

<head>

<script type="text/javascript" src="https://maps.google.com/maps/api/js?key=AIzaSyBmZQov1SBI9a3f9nWPwCS_cy37nPZIm9I&sensor=false"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1/jquery.min.js"></script> 
<script type="text/javascript"> 

$(document).ready(function() {

var myOptions = {
    zoom: 18,
    mapTypeId: google.maps.MapTypeId.SATELLITE,
    mapTypeControl: false
  }

var map;
  var marker;

var geocoder = new google.maps.Geocoder();   
  /* var address = "{!Account.BillingStreet}, " + "{!Account.BillingCity}, " + "{!Account.BillingPostalCode}, " + "{!Account.BillingCountry}"; */
 /*  var latlng = ("{!Account.Latitude__c}",  "{!Account.Longitude__c}"); */
   /* var address = "{!Account.Longitude__c}, " + "{!Account.Latitude__c}; */
    var address = "{!Account.Address__c}, " + "{!Account.city__c}, " + "{!Account.postal_code__c}, " + "{!Account.country__c}";  
/* var lat = '{!Account.Latitude__c}';
var lng = '{!Account.Longitude__c}';
var latlng = new google.maps.LatLng(lat, lng); */

var infowindow = new google.maps.InfoWindow({
    content: "<b>{!Account.Name}</b><br>{!Account.BillingStreet}<br>{!Account.BillingCity}, {!Account.BillingPostalCode}<br>{!Account.BillingCountry}"
  });  

geocoder.geocode( { address: address}, function(results, status) { 
 /*  geocoder.geocode( { latlng: latlng}, function(results, status) {  */
    if (status == google.maps.GeocoderStatus.OK && results.length) {
      if (status != google.maps.GeocoderStatus.ZERO_RESULTS) {

//create map
        map = new google.maps.Map(document.getElementById("map"), myOptions);

//center map
        map.setCenter(results[0].geometry.location);

//create marker
        marker = new google.maps.Marker({
            position: results[0].geometry.location,
            map: map,
            title: "{!Account.Name}"
        });

//add listeners
        google.maps.event.addListener(marker, 'click', function() {
          infowindow.open(map,marker);
        });
        google.maps.event.addListener(infowindow, 'closeclick', function() {
          map.setCenter(marker.getPosition()); 
        });

}

} else {
      $('#map').css({'height' : '25px'});
      $('#map').html("Oops! {!Account.Name}'s billing address could not be found, please make sure the address is correct.");
      resizeIframe();
    }
  });

function resizeIframe() {
    var me = window.name;
    if (me) {
      var iframes = parent.document.getElementsByName(me);
      if (iframes && iframes.length == 1) {
        height = document.body.offsetHeight;
        iframes[0].style.height = height + "px";
      }
    }