• Ksolves India Pvt. Ltd.

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

HI,

I am using HTML video player to play videos inside the lightning component and while I am expanding and collapsing the video then getting an error This page has an error. You might just need to refresh it. [NoErrorObjectAvailable] ResizeObserver loop limit exceeded.

I also tried to play the video inside the lightning web component but still getting the same issue.

Using Below code to play video.

<div class="edg-card-panel">
            <div class="edg-card-body">
                <video width="320" height="240" controls>
                        <source src={videoURL} type="video/mp4">
                    Your browser does not support the video tag.
                </video>
            </div>
</div>

Thanks in advance.
I am doing the Trailhead module Quick Start - Salesforce DX and am on step 3 'Create and Test Our Scratch Org'.
But, have the error message 'We could not find a scratch org whose organization name is 'Dreamhouse' belonging to this Dev Hub. Make sure to create a scratch org with a definition file that sets the 'orgName' property to 'Dreamhouse'.
My Dev org playground is;
aimit.crm.academy@playful-badger-em3zf0.com
And, scratch org;
00D5E0000009bvQUAQ, username: test-16go88iapr2r@example.com

I can see the Dreamhouse App info all pulled in from Github repo  but am not sure why Trailhead can't see it. I have repeated this task twice in 2 different Playgrounds and then deleted them. No success.  Please can anyone advise?
When swal() is called in a Lightning Component and error is thrown: Uncaught (in promise) TypeError: W.attributes.hasOwnProperty is not a function
Hi,
  I use Import wizard click lead,has an Error:
 “This page has an Error ,you might just need to refresh it.[NoErrorObjectAvailable]Script error.”
  Use Mac computer,safari。
 User-added image