• 0 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have to send email to all the Record Owner whose Field is updated in Execute Method of Batch Apex. Can anyone help me finding out the solution.
I need to Create a VFPage for Survey Custom Object and host it publically with Case and contact ids and allow users out side salesforce to submit the survey
I have created a Unmanaged package and trying to install on other Sandbox. During installation it is giving me a message of Version mismatching. The Sandbox in which the installation is attempted is of API version 44.0 whereas the version of the Development Sandbox is 45.0
We have downgraded all the Components of the Development Sandbox to 44.0 and have re-created the Package but still the same issue exists.

User-added image
Hello Friends,
I need to display records on pageblock table based on below conditions on show button:
1. select object from Picklist like Account or Lead
2. Todate (calendar Control)
3. Fromdate (Calendar Control)
When I select account frompicklist and select date range between todate and fromdate and click on show button then all the account records created between selected date should be displayed in pageblock table.
Can anyone help me accomplishing this task?

Thanks
I have to update Custom date field Mydate__c on Custom object X__c by adding 60 days to it. I need to write a apex code to update 20000 records. Can anyone help me how to achieve it.. Please look into this on high priority
I have a date field in Account . I need to find the date 365 days before the mentioned date in SOQL query
 I have to count all the tasks or activities for every account record and update a custom account field with number. I have 20 thousand accounts and I have to do it with script not with triggers. I am facing problem while iterating aggregate results. Can anyone help me on this .. Below is my code snippet

Set<Id> Accid=new Set<Id>();
List<Integer> check=new List<Integer>();
for(Account Myacc:[SELECT Id,name FROM Account])
{
Accid.add(Myacc.Id);
}

for(List<AggregateResult> lstAR:[Select Account.name, count(Id) Cnt from Task where Activity_Type__c='member support' and Type_of_Member_Support__c ='Flash consulting' and Account.name=:Accid and AccountId!=null group by Account.name]){
    check.add(lstAR);
    Integer intdata =(integer)check[0].get('Cnt');
    Account acc= new Account();
 acc.Member_Support_Delivered__c=intdata;
}

I want to write a method which return count of files present in a folder of a directory present externally or internally both
Hello Friends,
I need to display records on pageblock table based on below conditions on show button:
1. select object from Picklist like Account or Lead
2. Todate (calendar Control)
3. Fromdate (Calendar Control)
When I select account frompicklist and select date range between todate and fromdate and click on show button then all the account records created between selected date should be displayed in pageblock table.
Can anyone help me accomplishing this task?

Thanks
I have to update Custom date field Mydate__c on Custom object X__c by adding 60 days to it. I need to write a apex code to update 20000 records. Can anyone help me how to achieve it.. Please look into this on high priority
 I have to count all the tasks or activities for every account record and update a custom account field with number. I have 20 thousand accounts and I have to do it with script not with triggers. I am facing problem while iterating aggregate results. Can anyone help me on this .. Below is my code snippet

Set<Id> Accid=new Set<Id>();
List<Integer> check=new List<Integer>();
for(Account Myacc:[SELECT Id,name FROM Account])
{
Accid.add(Myacc.Id);
}

for(List<AggregateResult> lstAR:[Select Account.name, count(Id) Cnt from Task where Activity_Type__c='member support' and Type_of_Member_Support__c ='Flash consulting' and Account.name=:Accid and AccountId!=null group by Account.name]){
    check.add(lstAR);
    Integer intdata =(integer)check[0].get('Cnt');
    Account acc= new Account();
 acc.Member_Support_Delivered__c=intdata;
}