• 0 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I'm attempting to create a scratch org using CLI commands and I'm getting this error:

The request to create a scratch org failed with error code: C-1033.

I am having an issue when trying to create a new version of a package containing a record type and installing it in my Sandbox org. 

I know this has been an issue for over a year and I'm surprised it's not addressed yet but whenever I try to create a new package version and install it I get an error saying this

duplicate value found: <unknown> duplicates value on record with id: <unknown>
I am creating a new record of a custom Object, I have validation put in place which works fine when I try to save the new record. But when I fixed the validation error I get this error message instead 
"There's a problem saving this record. You might not have permission to edit it, or it might have been deleted or archived. Contact your administrator for help."

Any thoughts on what could cause this? 

I all of a sudden started to get this Error. Related to Picklist. It was working fine yesterday.

User-added image
I'm having issues getting lightning:input type=date to bind to a date field. Any suggestions? I even select a date and it never shows up in the input box

<aura:component>
    <aura:attribute name="applicant" type="Object"/>
    <aura:attribute name="applicantFields" type="Object" />
    <aura:attribute name="error" type="String"/>
    <force:recordData aura:id="applicantRecord" targetRecord="{!v.applicant}" targetFields="{!v.applicantFields}" targetError="{!v.error}" layoutType="FULL" mode="EDIT"/>
    <lightning:recordEditForm objectApiName="Applicant__c">
        <div class="slds-grid">
            <lightning:input label="First Name" value="{!v.applicantFields.FirstName__c}"/>
            <lightning:input label="Last Name" value="{!v.applicantFields.LastName__c}"/>
            <lightning:input type="email" label="Email" value="{!v.applicantFields.Email__c}"/>
        </div>
        <div class="slds-grid">
            <lightning:inputField fieldName="PlacementState__c" value="{!v.applicantFields.PlacementState__c}"/>
        </div>
        <div class="slds-grid">
            <lightning:input type="checkbox" label="Ref1" checked="{!v.applicantFields.Reference1__c}" labelClass="uiLabel-top"/>
            <lightning:input type="checkbox" label="Ref2" checked="{!v.applicantFields.Reference2__c}"/>
            <lightning:input label="Bill Rate" value="{!v.applicantFields.BillRate__c}"/>
            <lightning:input label="Pay Rate" value="{!v.applicantFields.PayRate__c}"/>
        </div>
        <div class="slds-grid">
            <lightning:input type="date" label="Start Date" value="{!v.applicantFields.StartDate__c}"/>
            <lightning:input type="date" label="End Date" value="{!v.applicantFields.EndDate__c}"/>
        </div>
        <lightning:button label="Save" onclick="{!c.save}"/>
        <div>
            {!v.error}
        </div>
    </lightning:recordEditForm> 
</aura:component>   

I am trying to create a Package version dealing with Forecasting and Quotas but I keep running into an error "no CustomObject named ForecastingQuota found"

ForecastingQuota is an object in SalesForce but for some reason it's not recognizing it. 

Any thoughts?

I'm having an issue with sfdx, I'm trying to pull reports that I've created from my scratch org and they are not pulling. Is anyone else having this issue? 

I'm having an issue when trying to create a version for packaging. This is the message I am getting:

"ContactWithTasksRecordPage: Component [force:relatedListSingleContainer] attribute [relatedListApiName]: Could not find related list [AttachedContentNotes] for entity [Account]"

I am completely clueless as to why this is happening. I've got a Single Related List for Contacts that shows the Notes for the related Account on the Lightning Page. Any ideas?

Currently the default is that tasks open as a tab in the Sales Console. Is there a way to get tasks to be a list view on the side bar??
I've created a custom opportunity split on Expected Revenue with 100% split so I can forecast on Expected Revenue rather than Amount. 

When I build out a custom report type with Forecast Items and Opportunity, I see no Opportunity data at all. 

Any help on this? I wanna build a report that shows Expected Revenue overtime with close date on Opportunity.
I have a VisualForce page showing a List of Related items to an Opportunity Lightning Page. 

I have an apex:outputlink to edit one of the related items that pops up a modal, when I click save, my custom lightning component will update, however the VisualForce page does not show the update.

Is there a way to get the VisualForce page to show the update or refresh the VisualForce page on Save?
Currently I have a side panel for a custom Related List on Opportunity. By SalesForce default it shows 3 records. Our client is demanding that the related list show more than 3 records at a time to reduce the amount of clicks that are required to view the records. 

Is there a way to accomplish this? 
I all of a sudden started to get this Error. Related to Picklist. It was working fine yesterday.

User-added image

I'm having an issue when trying to create a version for packaging. This is the message I am getting:

"ContactWithTasksRecordPage: Component [force:relatedListSingleContainer] attribute [relatedListApiName]: Could not find related list [AttachedContentNotes] for entity [Account]"

I am completely clueless as to why this is happening. I've got a Single Related List for Contacts that shows the Notes for the related Account on the Lightning Page. Any ideas?

I am creating a new record of a custom Object, I have validation put in place which works fine when I try to save the new record. But when I fixed the validation error I get this error message instead 
"There's a problem saving this record. You might not have permission to edit it, or it might have been deleted or archived. Contact your administrator for help."

Any thoughts on what could cause this? 

I'm having issues getting lightning:input type=date to bind to a date field. Any suggestions? I even select a date and it never shows up in the input box

<aura:component>
    <aura:attribute name="applicant" type="Object"/>
    <aura:attribute name="applicantFields" type="Object" />
    <aura:attribute name="error" type="String"/>
    <force:recordData aura:id="applicantRecord" targetRecord="{!v.applicant}" targetFields="{!v.applicantFields}" targetError="{!v.error}" layoutType="FULL" mode="EDIT"/>
    <lightning:recordEditForm objectApiName="Applicant__c">
        <div class="slds-grid">
            <lightning:input label="First Name" value="{!v.applicantFields.FirstName__c}"/>
            <lightning:input label="Last Name" value="{!v.applicantFields.LastName__c}"/>
            <lightning:input type="email" label="Email" value="{!v.applicantFields.Email__c}"/>
        </div>
        <div class="slds-grid">
            <lightning:inputField fieldName="PlacementState__c" value="{!v.applicantFields.PlacementState__c}"/>
        </div>
        <div class="slds-grid">
            <lightning:input type="checkbox" label="Ref1" checked="{!v.applicantFields.Reference1__c}" labelClass="uiLabel-top"/>
            <lightning:input type="checkbox" label="Ref2" checked="{!v.applicantFields.Reference2__c}"/>
            <lightning:input label="Bill Rate" value="{!v.applicantFields.BillRate__c}"/>
            <lightning:input label="Pay Rate" value="{!v.applicantFields.PayRate__c}"/>
        </div>
        <div class="slds-grid">
            <lightning:input type="date" label="Start Date" value="{!v.applicantFields.StartDate__c}"/>
            <lightning:input type="date" label="End Date" value="{!v.applicantFields.EndDate__c}"/>
        </div>
        <lightning:button label="Save" onclick="{!c.save}"/>
        <div>
            {!v.error}
        </div>
    </lightning:recordEditForm> 
</aura:component>   

I am trying to create a Package version dealing with Forecasting and Quotas but I keep running into an error "no CustomObject named ForecastingQuota found"

ForecastingQuota is an object in SalesForce but for some reason it's not recognizing it. 

Any thoughts?

I'm having an issue with sfdx, I'm trying to pull reports that I've created from my scratch org and they are not pulling. Is anyone else having this issue? 

I have followed the instructions for creating a sfdx project locally and converted all of my metadata to the sfdx format. Now I want to push my local meta data to my scratch org but I receive a huge list of errors. Most of them are that the objects are different and items don't exist, which I know because it's the first time I want to push my local version to the scratch org so my scratch org matches my production/sandbox metadata.Has anyone had this problem and have any advice to how to deploy my local set of metadata to a scratch org? I tried to use the --forceoverwrite parameter on sfdx push, but I still receive a LOT of errors such as invalid type, field does not exist, etc. I would think this command would overwrite what is on the scratch org with what I am pushing to it. Thanks for any advice