• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello All,

I have a senarion on invoice approval notification below..

Once user submit Invoice for approval status will get change to "pending approval", and then approver recieve one email notification for one time after submitting, but i wanted to notify approver every one hour until he approved and status will get changes to approved.

Can we achive this by using workflow or process builder?? Kindly help me on the same.

Thanks!
SyamReddy.
I have a requirement for PAN Number field should include 5 text, 4 Number and 1 Text characters should include for that i wrote validation rule.
Rule passed succesfully, but record is not saving in any formates. Can you please let me know the my mistake.

NOT(AND( 
(REGEX( PAN_Number__c , "[A-Z][a-z]{5}[0-9]{4}[A-Z][a-z]{1}") ), 
LEN( PAN_Number__c) <> 10))

User-added image
Thanks in Advance!
SyamReddy.
I have a requirement for PAN Number field should include 5 text, 4 Number and 1 Text characters should include for that i wrote validation rule.
Rule passed succesfully, but record is not saving in any formates. Can you please let me know the my mistake.

NOT(AND( 
(REGEX( PAN_Number__c , "[A-Z][a-z]{5}[0-9]{4}[A-Z][a-z]{1}") ), 
LEN( PAN_Number__c) <> 10))

User-added image
Thanks in Advance!
SyamReddy.
I'm unable to check step 2: Automate Accounts because I'm receiving this error: Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: ZKCVFIZH

Has anyone completed this trail? I am stomped on challenge number 3, regarding created the process for fulfillment. Any pointers or guidance would be appreciated.

I launched the developer edition, created the My Data app and activated it.  I get this error: Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The 'MyData' Lightning App was not found.

Any ideas why it's not finding the app.  I see it there and it's activated.
  • December 10, 2015