• 10 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We have integrated SFDC Case management with Workfront system. The integration is via a connector. When a user submits a request in Workfront that will create a case in SFDC and owner is assigned. 
There is an auto-reply set from workfront to user outlook with a case number. When the user replies that autoreply mail that will again create an email under the case. 

Issue: New email notification is not sent to the owner. 

For New case which gets created - 
Reported by the user is: Integration user
Case Origin is Email

New Email will be created with Subject: New comment via workfront
From Address: noreply@workfront.com

What have I tried :
- Notify Case Owners on New Emails is set to true (Email to case settings)
- Tried creating a workflow with passing the Email Status, Subject and From Address in criteria but the workflow is not triggering. 

Not sure if I am missing something here.
My requirement is to send an email notification to specific Campaign owners when campaign end date is nearing which they own. This is not for all but specific owner's(10 users) for the campaign which they own, 5 days before the campaign end date.

I want to concatenate 5 picklist fields values in a new custom field on the Lead object. All are single pick text fields. The new field can be a formula (read-only) or text field.

Output format: Picklist1_Picklist2_Picklist3_Picklist4_Picklist5
condition :
1. underscore should skip if any value is null or blank.
2. For picklist 1 it should only add selected values (Eg: Pick values: a, b, c, d, e, f: it should only add to the formula when a or b or c is selected else it should be blank)

Can someone help with the formula or workflow for this requirement?
I want to concatenate 5 picklist fields values on the Lead object. All are single pick fields. I am creating a formula field to do so (let me know if there is any other best approach, but wanted to achieve through configuration not code). 
Output format : Picklist1_Picklist2_Picklist3_Picklist4_Picklist5
condition :
2. For picklist 1 it should only add selected values (Eg : Pickvalues : a, b, c, d, e, f : it should only add to the formula when a or b or c is selected else it should be blank)

Can you someone help on this request?
Hi All,

Is it possible through configuration to default owner field values to another custom look up user field if the custom field is blank.

Please let me know if there is any way through configuration

Thanks
Shiva

Hi All,

I have a default standard owner field on the campaign page, now added a new campaign requester field (lookup user) and renaming standard owner field to a campaign created by. Whenever I click new campaign I want to copy the owner to campaign requester by default and then the user can go to requester lookup field and change if required. Please suggest if this can be done. I need it when clicked new not after saving the record.

Thanks
Shiva
Hi,

I have a requirement where I need to calculate the date difference(no of days) between the leads accepted or rejected by sales on a custom field. The date calculated should only consider the working days which excludes the weekends.
I try creating this formula but it throws some parameter error also not sure if this will work as expected. 
Please help me to correct this formula also suggest if there are any better ways to achieve this

IF(
 AND(ISBLANK(Sales_accepted_date__c),ISBLANK(Sales_Rejected_Date__c)) ,

CASE(IF( NOT( ISBLANK(SALES_accepted_date__c)) ,
CASE(MOD( createddate - DATE(1985,6,24),7), 
  0 , CASE( MOD( SALES_accepted_date__c - createddate ,7),1,2,2,3,3,4,4,5,5,5,6,5,1), 
  1 , CASE( MOD( SALES_accepted_date__c - createddate ,7),1,2,2,3,3,4,4,4,5,4,6,5,1), 
  2 , CASE( MOD( SALES_accepted_date__c - createddate ,7),1,2,2,3,3,3,4,3,5,4,6,5,1), 
  3 , CASE( MOD( SALES_accepted_date__c - createddate ,7),1,2,2,2,3,2,4,3,5,4,6,5,1), 
  4 , CASE( MOD( SALES_accepted_date__c - createddate ,7),1,1,2,1,3,2,4,3,5,4,6,5,1), 
  5 , CASE( MOD( SALES_accepted_date__c - createddate ,7),1,0,2,1,3,2,4,3,5,4,6,5,0), 
  6 , CASE( MOD( SALES_accepted_date__c - createddate ,7),1,1,2,2,3,3,4,4,5,5,6,5,0), 
  999) 
  + 
  (FLOOR(( TODAY() - createddate )/7)*5),

IF( NOT( ISBLANK(SALES_Rejected_Date__c)) ,
CASE(MOD( createddate - DATE(1985,6,24),7), 
  0 , CASE( MOD( SALES_Rejected_Date__c - createddate ,7),1,2,2,3,3,4,4,5,5,5,6,5,1), 
  1 , CASE( MOD( SALES_Rejected_Date__c - createddate ,7),1,2,2,3,3,4,4,4,5,4,6,5,1), 
  2 , CASE( MOD( SALES_Rejected_Date__c - createddate ,7),1,2,2,3,3,3,4,3,5,4,6,5,1), 
  3 , CASE( MOD( SALES_Rejected_Date__c - createddate ,7),1,2,2,2,3,2,4,3,5,4,6,5,1), 
  4 , CASE( MOD( SALES_Rejected_Date__c - createddate ,7),1,1,2,1,3,2,4,3,5,4,6,5,1), 
  5 , CASE( MOD( SALES_Rejected_Date__c - createddate ,7),1,0,2,1,3,2,4,3,5,4,6,5,0), 
  6 , CASE( MOD( SALES_Rejected_Date__c - createddate ,7),1,1,2,2,3,3,4,4,5,5,6,5,0), 
  999) 
  + 
  (FLOOR(( SALES_Rejected_Date__c - createddate )/7)*5))
)))
Hi All,

Need some suggestion for below scenario. 
I have 2 existing pick fields - 'Campaign code' and 'Call to Action' both are independent. Now I have to include another pick field which is Asset and the asset pick value format is as follows :
Pick value format - Campaign code + Asset Name (Eg :  001 - Email, 002 - Ebook, 003 - Socalcase ...)
I have nearly 500 pick values to be added and with the above format and each name with characters more than 50. 

Now to restrict the asset pick value and make it easy to use for users I have to create a dependency between New Asset pick field and Call to Action pick filed and Campaign Code field.
But I am able to only build one dependency with New Asset(dependent field) with either Call to Action or Campaign Code since the dependent field can only have one controlling field. 

On the other hand, there is a restriction from your solution team to create lookup field with name asset. 

Can someone provide some workaround or suggestion to build this scenario? The solution should be user-friendly.

Thanks!!!!

Hi All,

I have to export 10000 lead data and i have to lead id for those, but i am not able to pull the data using data loader/Jitterbit data loader since the Where IN clause limit is 20000 characters. If i split the query then will end up creating so many queries. 

Is there any workaround to pull the data for all 10000 records in a single fetch?

Thanks All
Hi All,

The requirement is to Activate or Deactivate(greyed out) pick field based on checkbox value - true/False. 
Eg: I have 2 Pick fields A and B, and a checkbox C. Pick field 'A' has values - ab, bc, ca, and pick field B has values - zx, xv, vw. When I select Pick value "ab" from A then the checkbox should become true and Pick B should be made required but if I select any other value apart from ab from A, Pick field B should be deactivated and should not allow picking any value.  can someone help with configuration 
I want to concatenate 5 picklist fields values on the Lead object. All are single pick fields. I am creating a formula field to do so (let me know if there is any other best approach, but wanted to achieve through configuration not code). 
Output format : Picklist1_Picklist2_Picklist3_Picklist4_Picklist5
condition :
2. For picklist 1 it should only add selected values (Eg : Pickvalues : a, b, c, d, e, f : it should only add to the formula when a or b or c is selected else it should be blank)

Can you someone help on this request?
My requirement is to send an email notification to specific Campaign owners when campaign end date is nearing which they own. This is not for all but specific owner's(10 users) for the campaign which they own, 5 days before the campaign end date.

I want to concatenate 5 picklist fields values in a new custom field on the Lead object. All are single pick text fields. The new field can be a formula (read-only) or text field.

Output format: Picklist1_Picklist2_Picklist3_Picklist4_Picklist5
condition :
2. For picklist 1 it should only add selected values (Eg: Pick values: a, b, c, d, e, f: it should only add to the formula when a or b or c is selected else it should be blank)

Can someone help with the formula or workflow for this requirement?
Hi All,

The requirement is to Activate or Deactivate(greyed out) pick field based on checkbox value - true/False. 
Eg: I have 2 Pick fields A and B, and a checkbox C. Pick field 'A' has values - ab, bc, ca, and pick field B has values - zx, xv, vw. When I select Pick value "ab" from A then the checkbox should become true and Pick B should be made required but if I select any other value apart from ab from A, Pick field B should be deactivated and should not allow picking any value.  can someone help with configuration