• 0 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello friends, Here I am finding the best option for converting our whole data NSF to  MBOX file format . So if you have any knowledge please guide me. 
Thanks
OST to Emlx Conversion is a perfect and quick conversion technique which efficiently moves unlimited no of mailbox data from OST to Emlx file format. The professional solution provides few simple steps and using this tool, you can easily or securely move all emails and other data from OST to accessible Emlx file without affecting the content of messages.
There are many application are available in the internet for the conversion of lotus notes to outlook PST file format. There are two methods are available for the migration of NSF to PST, first method you can convert manually and second is use any third party software. Here I am discuss any third party application. There are many third party tools are available in the market todays but I would suggest you try to use NSF to PST  converter without pay any charges. So If you are interested to download NSF to PST Converter software from the google.