• Teqforce Solutions

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi Experts!

I have a requirement to create the record and when it gets created I want to show that details in the same page by forming the section in Lightning web component.

Thanks in advance

Hi smart people,

I have integrated salesforce to google drive it's authenticating and the file is also uploading in the Gdrive but My requirement is to update the specific section of a Lead object and there were 10-11 fields to update or create in Gdrive.
Example:- If the section of the field is filled/updated then the changes reflect in Google drive.

Waiting for your reply.
Please help me out with your powerful smart brain!
Thanks!
So my requirement is I want all the salesforce attachment backup in google drive also I can syncronise the salesforce with google drive so that in future if I will upload any attachment in salesforce it will automaticallu added to the google drive

Can anyone help me how we can do this using third party app or any other way we can intergrate salesforce with google drive 
Hi Everyone,
I am trying to integrate my Google drive with salesforce. I referred all the steps mentioned in FilesConnect document.
Same steps are shown in this link too.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSN7H8CPp-Y
As an admin, i am able to access the drive.
But other users, whom i have assigned the permission set to access Google drive are facing the issue as "You are not authorized to perform that operation." Below is the screeshot of the problem.
Error screen.
Needs your advice.

Thanks,
Manish KP

Hi all,

Any ane done the integration of salesforce and google.I want to upload files from salsforce to google drive using apex code.

Please help.

Thanks