• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am unable to complete the challenge for some reason. The error says:
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Could not find an Event Quick Action with the Label 'Enter Feedback' and the action type of 'Update a Record'.

I have an action button called Enter Feedback in my Event object with that type of action and put it in my quick action bar for Showing Layout, but it still fails.

Hi,

Im trying to do this challende on Admin Begnner and keep getting this error

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The 'Name' and 'Feedback' fields either do not appear on the new action page layout or they are not the only fields present.

Any Ideas?
1.Create a new event compact layout with the label: Showing Mobile Layout
2.Add the following fields to the compact layout in this order: Subject, Start, Property, Name.
3.Make the new compact layout the default for the Showing record type. (Hint: Do not change the primary compact layout for events. Enable the new 4.Showing compact layout in the Record Type Overrides section of the layout assignment editor.

For step 2. I don't have the option of the Property field and am unable to add it as a custom object to Event in the Schema Builder.
Also getting error id INDQUWUO
The challenge is:

You've been given a requirement to keep Contact addresses in sync with the Account they belong to. Use Process Builder to create a new process that updates all child Contact addresses when the address of the Account record is updated. This process:Can have any name.
Must be activated.
Must update Contact mailing address fields (Street, City, State, Post Code, Country) when the parent Account shipping address field values are updated.

I start with Accounts when records is created or edited.
Filter criteria where accounts shipping address (street, city, state, zip code) is changed (used "or" logic).

I am stuck on the next step "add action".  I started with action type "Update Records".
On objects, I can't seem to change Accounts to Contacts.  Why?