• 0 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Is there a fee to sign up for these Lightning Now Tours? I see some are saying to use a promo code and others do not. I don't see there is a fee for these and assume these workshops are free. Can someone confirm?
I am trying to complete my badge for the Create Reports and Dashboards for Sales and Marketing Managers, however in one of the challenges for the Group and Categorize Your Data section I keep getting an error message when I try to verify my steps. This report was not one of the reports to create in this section.
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
The 'Users Not Logged in Last 7 Days' report does not seem to grouped on 'Close Date' by Calendar Month.

Why would you group a user log in report by a close date for one, and two Users Not Logged in Last 7 Days is not a report built in this section.

SFDC- can you help fix this?? I can't get my badge because of this.
Trailhead incorrect error message

I'm doing the "Create Reports and Dashboards for Sales and Marketing Managers Group and Categorize Your Data" module of Biz Admin Superbadge and I am getting an error asking about a report not in this module, "The 'Users Not Logged in Last 7 Days' report does not seem to grouped on 'Close Date' by Calendar Month." I believe it should be looking for this report, "Opportunities by Rep and Close Month" of which I do have it grouped by month.