• -4 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi all, I would like to know how I could hide fields in the visualforce of using as criteria the record type, in case it is a PDF file that I am generating and according to the record type some fields will be hidden, Could you give me some suggestion or code for this?
Thanks in advance
Hi All, I would like to know if anyone could give me a tutorial to integrate git with visual studio for code to do code versioning and rollback in org.
Thanks in advance

Hello everyone, I'm trying to cover this snippet of code that deserializes a json:
public ResponsavelFarmaResponseEntity parse(String json) {
            try{
                return (ResponsavelFarmaResponseEntity) System.JSON.deserialize(json, ResponsavelFarmaResponseEntity.class);
            } catch(Exception ex){
                System.debug('Falha >>> ResponsavelFarmaResponseEntity ' + ex.getMessage());
            }    

return null;
        }

but without succes someone would have some idea or similar code to show
Thanks in advance
Hello guys I'm trying to convert a lead into account via REST API using the status field, will someone have an example code or reference link for which I can base thanks in advance
Hello guys I'm trying to convert a lead into account via REST API using the status field, will someone have an example code or reference link for which I can base thanks in advance