• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello

I am facing a problem in completing Challenge 2: Create and assign the solution providing Shinje access to the Language Preference field.
I think the superbadge is designed with some of the features of salesforce classic and salesforce lightning. When I searched dcoumentation, I found solutions is part of salesforce classic. Need help to implement solutions for this challenge.

Thanks
Abhi
Hello

I am facing a problem in completing Challenge 2: Create and assign the solution providing Shinje access to the Language Preference field.
I think the superbadge is designed with some of the features of salesforce classic and salesforce lightning. When I searched dcoumentation, I found solutions is part of salesforce classic. Need help to implement solutions for this challenge.

Thanks
Abhi
Hi,

I don't understand why I still get an error while validating the first challenge

Account are deduplicated, names are not in uppercase, and all fields are correctly imported (Residential type was activated)

list of accounts

But still this message :

error
Any idea ? I made it on 2 different playground orgs, and still the same

I am currently working on the Business Administration Superbadge in trailhead and am stuck on step #5. I cloned the Utility Opportunity Page record type to create the Residential Opportunity record type. After removing and adding the fields listed in the description, I continue to get an error that there are still unwanted fields on the page layout. Has anyone seen this or have any suggestions? Thank!
I have built the reports and dashboards as outlined in the requirements, but I'm getting the following error "Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: Couldn't find a component with the title 'My Top Accounts'."  
User-added image

However, I have the component on the dashboard as you can see below.
User-added image
What am I missing?