• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: TXZVOJMW
Hello,
I am studying Einstein Analytics, I wanted to know the working and specification of SOQL Expression attribute of compoundExpression in Einstein Dataflow. Please enlighten me so that I can use it efficiently.
Thanks.
Hi,
I am getting error while running the dataflow that i have create,
"Something went wrong while executing the Seed Bank Agencies node: Invalid schema: Error, Invalid key name: %!(EXTRA string=Account Agency Fields.Latitude) (02K7F000000An3cUAC_03C7F000001CkF9UAK)".
does anybody know, why is it happening.
Regards and Thanks.
Hi All, 
I have started learning Einstein Analytics recently, I want to create a new Dataflow in Analytics studio. I searched all the options and tabs but did not find create option for Dataflow, please help me out with this.

Hi All, 
I have started learning Einstein Analytics recently, I want to create a new Dataflow in Analytics studio. I searched all the options and tabs but did not find create option for Dataflow, please help me out with this.

I am updating a picklist value through API 37.0 using .net c#
It works fine, but if the user select another value in the picklist, the value I added is gone.

I can't find a property to save the value.

any suggestions ?
  • September 30, 2016

Hi ,

I am trynig to create a vf for Account Team "Add" button. my code is like following ,

<tr>
<td><apex:inputField value="{!AccountTeamMember.UserId}" required="false" /></td>
<td><apex:inputField value="{!AccountTeamMember.TeamMemberRole}"/></td>
<td><apex:inputField value="{!AccountTeamMember.AccountAccessLevel}"/></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td><apex:inputField value="{!AccountTeamMember.UserId}" required="false" /></td>
<td><apex:inputField value="{!AccountTeamMember.TeamMemberRole}"/></td>
<td><apex:inputField value="{!AccountTeamMember.AccountAccessLevel}"/></td>
</tr>

Where i am creating two members at a time. Can any one please let me know how to get these two UserIds in controller. **AccountTeamMember.UserId is the standard User LookUp field i have used.

Thanks Much.