• 35 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Another user posted this same question and we have not gotten a response on this. Can someone help us? Link to other post: https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/?id=9060G000000IAyZQAW

When copying the text on the process builder, the system says "The element has an invalid reference to "Communication.Direction__c".", why is that ?  : 

Hey, it’s your friendly rover real estate agent here. Today I'm doing some serious {![Communication__c].Verb__c} over to an area on lower Mount Sharp, heading {![Communication__c].Direction__c} from my starting location. Since the dune field is an active sand field, it is this Rover's guess that the terrain is {![Communication__c].Adjective__c} and therefore unsuitable for the Trailblazer basecamp. You know what they say, “Location, location, location.” I will make my final stop for the day at the super {![Communication__c].Adjective__c} bedrock at the base of Mount Sharp. Roger, Rover. Rover out. P.S. Tell {![Communication__c].Proper_Noun__c} I said hi.
I am on the "Share, Schedule, and Subscribe to Reports and Dashboards" module and I have completed the hands-on challenge but I keep getting an error message saying "The dashboard snapshot post to Chatter was not found." However, I'm sitting here looking at the chatter post (pic below). I can't unlock the superbadge I need to get to without finishing this module. Has anyone else expereinced this issue or know how to fix it? 

User-added image
I am on the Hands On Challenge for this trail on Reports & Dashboard. The final step of the challenge is to "Post a snapshot of the 'Opptys by Type' dashboard component to Dashboard Chatter feed". I have enabled Feed Tracking and have selected the "Select the Enable Dashboard Components Box." I am not getting the option to display a hover menu which would allow me to "Post Snapchat to Dash Feed". I have only successfuly been able to share my dashboard to Chatter by using Lightening Mode, zooming in the Dashboard, and sharing it to my followers manually. This is the last traiI needed to complete my Reports & Dashboard Superpadge. How can I share my Dashboard to Chatter if I am able to get a hover menu?
When copying the text on the process builder, the system says "The element has an invalid reference to "Communication.Direction__c".", why is that ?  : 

Hey, it’s your friendly rover real estate agent here. Today I'm doing some serious {![Communication__c].Verb__c} over to an area on lower Mount Sharp, heading {![Communication__c].Direction__c} from my starting location. Since the dune field is an active sand field, it is this Rover's guess that the terrain is {![Communication__c].Adjective__c} and therefore unsuitable for the Trailblazer basecamp. You know what they say, “Location, location, location.” I will make my final stop for the day at the super {![Communication__c].Adjective__c} bedrock at the base of Mount Sharp. Roger, Rover. Rover out. P.S. Tell {![Communication__c].Proper_Noun__c} I said hi.