• 20 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello - I am trying to deploy some apex classes from sandbox to production and keep getting the two errors even though what I am doing has nothing to do with chatter.  Our organization does not use chatter, it was recently enabled inadvertently by another individual who was given system administrative access, but it is harder to remove than activate unfortunately.  I need help figuring out how to eliminate the errors below either by removing chatter or any other work around anyone can think of.  Thanks for your help!

ChatterAnswersAuthProviderRegTestvalidateCreateUpdateUserSystem.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: REQUIRED_FIELD_MISSING, Required fields are missing: [ProfileId]: [ProfileId] 
Stack Trace: Class.ChatterAnswersAuthProviderRegTest.validateCreateUpdateUser: line 31, column 1

ChatterAnswersEscalationTriggerTestvalidateQuestionEscalationSystem.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: INSUFFICIENT_ACCESS_ON_CROSS_REFERENCE_ENTITY, insufficient access rights on cross-reference id: [] 
Stack Trace: Class.ChatterAnswersEscalationTriggerTest.validateQuestionEscalation: line 14, column 1
Hello, I have Eclipse Oxygen and went through the steps to add force.com.  However, when I delete the chatter answers classes in Eclipse, they are still apearing in production so I must be doing something wrong.  I am not a programmer, but can follow instructions.  Is someone able to walk me step by step for how I should do this?  Thank you!
I would like to populate or set default value in opportunity product line item while in the multi-line layout (when selecting your opportunity products) using corresponding custom fields created in pricebookentry.  I've created a workflow rule hoping to accomplish this, but it only autopopulates the opportunity product section after I fill out the "multi-line" layout fields which is not helpful since I want to give the user the ability to either use the pre-populated values or overwrite these values all in one stop when adding the opportunity products.
User-added image
I am working within the opportunity product section and want to have more fields pre / auto populate with numbers based on the product selection in the same way the standard price does but on other custom fields.  Just like the standard price can be overwritten, I want these to pre-populate but also allow the user to overwrite them.  Any suggestions?
We have made a number of architectrual changes to standard objects (adding fields, changing layouts, creating rules, etc) in a sandbox environment and want to move these to the production environment. What is the best way to do this?  Is it possible to move object by object or do we move the entire sandbox over?  When we tried to test this out using changesets, it looks like it would only allow us to move a custom object, not a standard object, so we must be missing something. Thanks in advance for your help!

Hello - I am trying to deploy some apex classes from sandbox to production and keep getting the two errors even though what I am doing has nothing to do with chatter.  Our organization does not use chatter, it was recently enabled inadvertently by another individual who was given system administrative access, but it is harder to remove than activate unfortunately.  I need help figuring out how to eliminate the errors below either by removing chatter or any other work around anyone can think of.  Thanks for your help!

ChatterAnswersAuthProviderRegTestvalidateCreateUpdateUserSystem.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: REQUIRED_FIELD_MISSING, Required fields are missing: [ProfileId]: [ProfileId] 
Stack Trace: Class.ChatterAnswersAuthProviderRegTest.validateCreateUpdateUser: line 31, column 1

ChatterAnswersEscalationTriggerTestvalidateQuestionEscalationSystem.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: INSUFFICIENT_ACCESS_ON_CROSS_REFERENCE_ENTITY, insufficient access rights on cross-reference id: [] 
Stack Trace: Class.ChatterAnswersEscalationTriggerTest.validateQuestionEscalation: line 14, column 1
Hello, I have Eclipse Oxygen and went through the steps to add force.com.  However, when I delete the chatter answers classes in Eclipse, they are still apearing in production so I must be doing something wrong.  I am not a programmer, but can follow instructions.  Is someone able to walk me step by step for how I should do this?  Thank you!
I am working within the opportunity product section and want to have more fields pre / auto populate with numbers based on the product selection in the same way the standard price does but on other custom fields.  Just like the standard price can be overwritten, I want these to pre-populate but also allow the user to overwrite them.  Any suggestions?
We have made a number of architectrual changes to standard objects (adding fields, changing layouts, creating rules, etc) in a sandbox environment and want to move these to the production environment. What is the best way to do this?  Is it possible to move object by object or do we move the entire sandbox over?  When we tried to test this out using changesets, it looks like it would only allow us to move a custom object, not a standard object, so we must be missing something. Thanks in advance for your help!

Hi, 
I'd like to create a button/checkbox that will update three picklist fields and one text field in the Opportunity record. These values would be coming from the Account record.
I'd like it to have the same functionality as a checkbox for "same as bill-to address" when processing a payment...

Field update logic:
Opportunity_Application__c  UPDATED FROM account.application__c   (PICKLIST)

Opportunity_Industry_Field__c UPDATED FROM account.industry_field__c   (PICKLIST)

Opportunity_Business_Type__c UPDATED FROM account.business_type__c    (PICKLIST)

Opportunity_Materials__c UPDATED FROM  account.materials__c   (TEXT AREA (255))

Thank you!!!