Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,

I have two related objects:
1. Streets object
2. Ships object

User-added image
In the Contacts object I have a pickup list field to select a street (from the Street object)  I also have a text field to enter a house number. After the user has selected the street and entered the house number. I want to display in third text box and the shipping id from the ships object. But - I need to check which shipping id related to the house number. For example: Street 1 has 2 ship id  according to the house number.
House numbers from 0 to 10 related to code 11 and house numbers 11-30 related to id 22.

Would love your help.

Hello  
so I create  custome object called employees now when I created the object I decided to call the name field employee name its type is text. I also created  two custom field  first name and last name.  so I have the employee name field which was generated by  salesforce and i have two other fields first name and last name now is there a way I can combine the first name and  last name and put it automatically in the name field?

So I want to create a Formele field. The Formele  will join 4 text fields one after the other, provided there is a value in the field if there is no value in the Formele  will not add the field.

for example:
Field 1 - Value 1
Field 2 - Value 2
Field 3 - Value 3
Field 4 - Value 4

Result in the  Formula field: Value 1 Value 2 Value 3 Value 4

Field 1 - Value 1
Field 2 - Value 2
Field 3 - blank
Field 4 - Value 4

Result in the Formula field: Value 1 Value 2 Value 4
Hey guys,

So I want to develop integration for SMS.
For starters I would like to have a simple VF page with 2 text boxes (messages, phone).
I have API documentation from my provider.

So what would be my first step?

Hello all,

Is there a way to make an export of Custom Labels for mass Update, and then Import them ?

Thanks in advance,
I am in process of setting up Lightning Sync for Outlook and have successfully gone through the OAuth 2.0 for Microsoft Exchange option to connect Salesforce to our email server.  I have accepted and enabled access to the server. 

However, the connection test has this error message "We can't connect with your email server using the email address you provided." I've also tried another user's email and the same errror is coming up. 

ERROR - https://ibb.co/eZW9mx

Do  I need to log this as a case?  Thanks all! 
Hello,

I'm looking for a way to display all the cities of my contacts on google map. 

Would love to get help how to do it?
Hello,

Not sure how to implement my solution and would be happy to get your help.

So basically I have two Excel files.
The first is called Cities - there are two fields City-id and City-Name.
The second is called Streets - there are three fields City-id, street-id and street name.

The situation should be this:
First - User selects a city from a city-list.
Second - The user selects a street from street-list that related to the city he selected from a city-list

So in the street list, I need to show only the streets that are related to the city he chose.

I understand that I need to build two new objects here. Because using the pickup list will not help here. I'd love to get tips and ideas on how to implement it right.

Hi, 

Does the excel power query connector work in both directions? Select and update or just select. I was able to see the data and analyze it. My question is if its  possible to "send data" directly to salesforce by using  excel power query (Without using third party tools).

Thanks in advance.
Hi all,

Is it possible to create a custom button implementing the "Export Details" functionality on Selected View?

To be in detail, in my Contact list view which lists contacts based on the Selected View (All Contacts, My Contacts, Recently Viewed..), is it possible to have a custom "Export" button which will export the selected contacts to local Excel file OR send the the data to excel online ? Basically I just want to create a custom "Export" button to export the selected contact details to my local machine/excel online . Any suggestion would be of really a great help guys 

Thanks in advance
Hi. I am new to salesforce. I have to perform a simple task. When clicking an apex command button , it should alert a message through JavaScript with value from textbox "id=name" Please see my code. 
But I am not getting expected response ("null"). Please help.
<apex:page standardController="Campaign">
<apex:sectionHeader title="Campaign" subtitle="Campaign Edit"/>

<script>
function kk(){
    var lol = document.getElementById('{!$Component.cam.title.bloc.theForm.name}');
    alert(lol);
}
</script>

<apex:form id="theForm">
           <apex:pageBlock title="Campaign" mode="edit" id="title">
           <apex:pageBlockButtons >
           <apex:commandButton onclick="kk();" value="TEST" />
                <apex:commandButton action="{!save}" value="Save"/>
                <apex:commandButton action="{!cancel}" value="Cancel"/>
                <apex:commandButton value="Save & New" action="{!'save & new'}"/>
            </apex:pageBlockButtons>
           <apex:pageBlockSection title="My Content Section" columns="2" id="bloc">
           <apex:inputfield value="{!Campaign.Campaign_Type__c}">   
                    <apex:actionSupport event="onchange" reRender="theForm" />
                 </apex:inputField>
                 <apex:inputtext value="{!Campaign.PPC__c}" rendered="{!Campaign.Campaign_Type__c == 'Campaign Type 1'}" />
                    <apex:inputText value="{!Campaign.name}" id="name" required="true" onchange="alertSample();"/> 
                 </apex:pageBlockSection>
       </apex:pageBlock>
    </apex:form>
</apex:page>

Hello,

I am newbie at visualforce and i have a few questions.
I was able to create a basic visualforce page:

<apex:pageBlock title="Campaign" mode="edit">
           <apex:pageBlockSection title="My Content Section" columns="2">
            <apex:inputText value="{!Campaign.name}" id="name"/>  
                 <apex:inputtext value="{!Campaign.PPC__c}" rendered="{!Campaign.Campaign_Type__c == 'Campaign Type 1'}" />

https://ibb.co/iWSVVS

1. The field "Campaign name" is a required field how can i add the red bar next to the field
  2. How can I "combine" several fields together and insert them as a value to the field Campaign name? for example i have a dropdown field "Campaign_Type__c=Type 1" and i also have a text box field "Campaign_textbox1__c=alex" I want to combine them as "Type 1 alex" and set this as a value for the field name  "Campaign name".

Thank you

I have below requirement to Create a VF page. I created a custom object called DormsApplicants__c There are several fields but for the purposes of the example we will use only one field called First_name__c.

My main need is to create a VF page that will be available to people outside the organization (i.e. customers) who can enter data into the form and then create a record in the custom object DormsApplicants__c. For this purpose I created a website (SITE.COM) and then created a VF page (called TEST) I defined this page (TEST) as a home page on the site.

This is my page:

<apex:page standardController="DormsApplicants__c" sidebar="false">
<apex:pageBlock title="TEST">
    <apex:inputText title="TEXTBOX1" label="TEXTBOX2"  value="{!DormsApplicants__c.First_name__c}"/>
    <apex:commandButton value="save" action="{!save}"/>

This is what users see outside the organization.

When the user tries to click "save" he gets the following error
User-added image

Of course no record is created. I'd love to hear what the problem is?
Hello,

I have two related objects:
1. Streets object
2. Ships object

User-added image
In the Contacts object I have a pickup list field to select a street (from the Street object)  I also have a text field to enter a house number. After the user has selected the street and entered the house number. I want to display in third text box and the shipping id from the ships object. But - I need to check which shipping id related to the house number. For example: Street 1 has 2 ship id  according to the house number.
House numbers from 0 to 10 related to code 11 and house numbers 11-30 related to id 22.

Would love your help.

Hello  
so I create  custome object called employees now when I created the object I decided to call the name field employee name its type is text. I also created  two custom field  first name and last name.  so I have the employee name field which was generated by  salesforce and i have two other fields first name and last name now is there a way I can combine the first name and  last name and put it automatically in the name field?

Hello all,

Is there a way to make an export of Custom Labels for mass Update, and then Import them ?

Thanks in advance,
Hello,

I'm looking for a way to display all the cities of my contacts on google map. 

Would love to get help how to do it?
Hi all,

Is it possible to create a custom button implementing the "Export Details" functionality on Selected View?

To be in detail, in my Contact list view which lists contacts based on the Selected View (All Contacts, My Contacts, Recently Viewed..), is it possible to have a custom "Export" button which will export the selected contacts to local Excel file OR send the the data to excel online ? Basically I just want to create a custom "Export" button to export the selected contact details to my local machine/excel online . Any suggestion would be of really a great help guys 

Thanks in advance
Hi. I am new to salesforce. I have to perform a simple task. When clicking an apex command button , it should alert a message through JavaScript with value from textbox "id=name" Please see my code. 
But I am not getting expected response ("null"). Please help.

<script>
function kk(){
    var lol = document.getElementById('{!$Component.cam.title.bloc.theForm.name}');
    alert(lol);
}
</script>

<apex:pageBlock title="Campaign" mode="edit" id="title">
           <apex:commandButton onclick="kk();" value="TEST" />
           <apex:pageBlockSection title="My Content Section" columns="2" id="bloc">
                    <apex:inputText value="{!Campaign.name}" id="name" required="true" onchange="alertSample();"/> 

I have below requirement to Create a VF page. I created a custom object called DormsApplicants__c There are several fields but for the purposes of the example we will use only one field called First_name__c.

My main need is to create a VF page that will be available to people outside the organization (i.e. customers) who can enter data into the form and then create a record in the custom object DormsApplicants__c. For this purpose I created a website (SITE.COM) and then created a VF page (called TEST) I defined this page (TEST) as a home page on the site.

This is my page:

<apex:page standardController="DormsApplicants__c" sidebar="false">
<apex:pageBlock title="TEST">
    <apex:inputText title="TEXTBOX1" label="TEXTBOX2"  value="{!DormsApplicants__c.First_name__c}"/>
    <apex:commandButton value="save" action="{!save}"/>

When the user tries to click "save" he gets the following error
User-added image

Of course no record is created. I'd love to hear what the problem is?
My visualforce page on my Public Site will not allow a guest user to submit data to my salesforce instance. Once I hit submit it throws a "authorization is required" page.

Visualforce:
<apex:page standardController="Lead" standardStylesheets="true" sidebar="false" cache="true" showHeader="false" showChat="false" >
    <apex:pageBlock title="Do You Love Me?">
        <apex:pageBlockSection >
            <apex:pageBlockSectionItem >

<apex:form >
                <apex:pageBlock mode="edit" >
                    <apex:pageBlockSection >
                <apex:inputText value="{!Lead.FirstName}" label="First Name"/>
                <apex:inputText value="{!Lead.LastName}" label="Last Name"/>
                <apex:inputText value="{!Lead.Email}" label="Email Address"/>
                <apex:inputText value="{!Lead.Company}" label="Where you work?"/>
                <apex:inputCheckbox value="{!Lead.Love_Your_Hubby__c}"/>
                <apex:commandButton action="{!Save}" value="Let me know how you feel"/>
            </apex:pageBlockSectionItem>
    <apex:pagemessages escape="true" rendered="true"></apex:pagemessages>