• Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,

My org ca certificate expires in a couple of weeks and from my reading it appears that once I've created it I need to get it signed by a ca authority. I talked with an agent at Comodo who said this is not something they do(sign ca certificates). I haven't checked with any other ca sign authority and my request here is could someone recommend an authority who signs the ca cerificate that I created for my org?

Thank you,
Thomas
From the app exchange I just installed a package called Lead Converter into my sandbox and received a confirmation email stating my request was successful. I would like to begin testing this app but I'm unable to find it anywhere. Can someone tell me where it could be hiding? On my Installed Packed page I can see it at the very top of the list with the package name and description.
I am a new Salesforce admin for my school and recently found out that our Eventbrite Import app does not open. Regardless if I use the Key sign in method or username/password sign method it will not open. I would appreciate anyone's input as to what may be happening and if are there any resolutions or work arounds and if all else fails, is it possible to start over with a fresh version. It appears the version that I'm having the signon issue with was bought online in 2009.

Thanks
Tom

Hello,

I have attempted to create an extract of my Opportunities and Contacts in Tableau.  After connecting to my Salesforce environment on Tableau Desktop, I drag Opportunities and Contacts into the data source.  

The extract begins once I select Sheet 1 and will load for about 10 minutes and then give me an error stating "Tableau failed to create an extract.  This data source requires an extract before you can start your analysis.  Click Edit Data Source, and then click the sheet tab to create the required extract.  Click continue to proceed without creating the required extract"

"Internet communication error: Failure when receiving fdata from the peer (domain.my.salesforce.com)"

Has anyone else experienced this error?

Thanks!

Derrick

From the app exchange I just installed a package called Lead Converter into my sandbox and received a confirmation email stating my request was successful. I would like to begin testing this app but I'm unable to find it anywhere. Can someone tell me where it could be hiding? On my Installed Packed page I can see it at the very top of the list with the package name and description.