• 0 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm attempting to write a SOQL Query that will pull a custom field value Category_ID__c from all of a quotes line items and then render them on a template. However The Query only seems to return the value from line item.

Here is the Query:
SELECT Category_ID__c
FROM quotelineitem
WHERE quote.id='{{!quote.id}}'

and here is the list of lineitems I am querying from: User-added image 
I'd like for the Query to return all of the Category IDs for every line item.

so far this is all I get: 

Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong here? Thanks.
Hello, I have an email Template, that pulls the owner of an RFA, (Which is a TaskRay Task, a custom object created by the third party App TaskRay, and is a child record of an opportunity) with the following code syntax: ({!IF(relatedTo.RFA_Owner__c='','AE Queue',relatedTo.RFA_Owner__c)}) , Everytime an Opportunity is Closed Won. 

The code works fine so long as all the RFA's are owned by the same user, However it fails and pulls the opportunity owner when there are multiple RFA's with different owners attached to the opportunity. I'd like to edit the code syntax such that it references the owner of the most recently entered RFA, but I'm not sure what the proper Syntax would be. Please Advise.
hi all,

I urgently need to edit/delete a post made by me on this discussion forum...But its not allowing me to do so and pops up
saying that 'you cant delete this question as others are interested in it'.
There are no likes and no comments on it still i am unable  to delete it
Any help would be highly appreciated

Its very urgent,
Thanks,