• Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,

When i try to create a quote on a cloned opportunity, i have this iinformation message.
I want to edit it, where can i find it ?
thank you
Hello,

What are the new features that were added in Reports and dashboard for Summer 2018 release of salesforce, are they only for Lightning or Classic too.

Thank you !
Hello,

After activation of GDPR seeting in salesforce, what impacts can i assume.

thank you for advise

Hello,

I have this warnng message while cloning "Tous produit..."

User-added image

I waned to replace this error message.
I treid to search in the eclipse, but was unable to fnd it.

Is there a way to get it ?

Thank you for sugestion !

With the release of Summer 2018, what are things that will affect my org.
How are the changes added to Sandbox and Production envronment.

Thank you for suggestion.

Hello,

I was working on a personal project. and i was trying to reconnect it to th app aain after 1 year.
i changed my mobile number . and as my verification code comes to old one i cant enter my org.

i was the only one system admin. so is there ny way to get in to the aplication.

thank you
Hello,

A user has assigned a delegated approved..he has choosed the option, i am the approver or i am the delegatged approver.

When i check on internet, the delegated approver should receive the email, but she doesnt receive any email.

but she has possibility to accept or reject ..when i send the link manually..

I also see that, when the approval process is created, the deleagated approver check box should be ticked..how can i verify that now ?

Thank you for suggestions
Hello,

I have a approval process . The approver was replaced by someone, how can i change the requests waoiting for ex eplyee to new emplyee

thank you for suggesstion 
Hello,

Whan an email is sent from Salesforce with an attachment, the email is received by destinator but the attachment is not stored in Salesforce, where is it stored, knowlege ?etc
thanks you; How can i retrieve the attachment
User-added image

Note: enhanced email option is OFF
Hello,

I am using a Conga composer.

When i try to send email and when i click on "TO" to get the list of users in Saleforce, it is alwys blank.

No lead, contacts or users are retrieved.

What is the reason?
Thank you for suggestions !
Hello,

How can i detect that a opportunity is cloned witht the products ? and how can i make a map between old and new, opportunity , quote and quote line item ?

thank you for suggestion !
Hello,

in the link for enhanced email
https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=emailadmin_enhanced_email_considerations.htm&type=5,

I have belwo few lines, which i dont understand, can someone help me with analysing them, please

If you use Email-to-Case, you can already use custom fields, customized layouts, workflow rules, and triggers with emails without enabling Enhanced Email. Plus, you already use the EmailMessage object to store emails associated with cases. If you want to be able to relate EmailMessage records to other objects (besides cases), then we recommend that you enable Enhanced Email.

Even if your organization uses Enhanced Email, emails added from Web-to-Lead, Salesforce for Outlook, and Lightning for Outlook are still only stored as Task records.

Hello,

I am activating "Enhanced email" option on my org.
There is a line on the link:

Review custom business logic that incorporates tasks and emails. We recommend that you:
-> Recreate any custom Task object fields on the EmailMessage object.
-> Migrate any Task object triggers to the EmailMessage object.

I want to know, of someone has activated the enhanced email option in org and faced any challenges later

Thank you
Hello,

I have activity hisory as related list for a Account page layout.

On the activity history, i have checked the check box, Send an email.

But when i see the page, this button is missing.

for info, my org has enhanced email option as checked
Thank you for advising the possible reasons.

Hello,

I have below use case to execute.

I have a standard button on opportunity, to clone with and without products.
I want to add an option to this clone button. like do XYZ, if user chooses this XYZ, it will execute few actions. if they choose the standard options, it remains the same.

Hello,

What are things to note when using  Skype for Salesforce 

Thanks for suggestions 
Hello,

We have been using Chatter Messenger (Chat) in our organisation which wil stops its service from  30 March.
Below are few links in french:

https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=000268877&type=1&language=fr

https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=collab_chat_using.htm&type=5

My question is are there any replacement for this functionality ?

Thank you for answer !
Hello,

When i send an email with attachment from contact or account, the attachment is not saved in the email.

What are standard solution i can use in salesforce and what are its negative impacts ?
Thank you
Hello,

I am looking for way for below two things
1) associate a lead with the a existing contact
2) associate a account with the existing contact

Thank you for guiding
Hello,

When i clone an opportunity,
I am not able to do so if i mention a price which is inferior thatn price catalogue.

Thank you for advise

Hello,

I have this warnng message while cloning "Tous produit..."

User-added image

I waned to replace this error message.
I treid to search in the eclipse, but was unable to fnd it.

Is there a way to get it ?

Thank you for sugestion !

Hello,

A user has assigned a delegated approved..he has choosed the option, i am the approver or i am the delegatged approver.

When i check on internet, the delegated approver should receive the email, but she doesnt receive any email.

but she has possibility to accept or reject ..when i send the link manually..

I also see that, when the approval process is created, the deleagated approver check box should be ticked..how can i verify that now ?

Hello,

I have a approval process . The approver was replaced by someone, how can i change the requests waoiting for ex eplyee to new emplyee

thank you for suggesstion 
Hello,

I am using a Conga composer.

When i try to send email and when i click on "TO" to get the list of users in Saleforce, it is alwys blank.

No lead, contacts or users are retrieved.

What is the reason?
Hello,

I am activating "Enhanced email" option on my org.
There is a line on the link:

Review custom business logic that incorporates tasks and emails. We recommend that you:
-> Recreate any custom Task object fields on the EmailMessage object.
-> Migrate any Task object triggers to the EmailMessage object.

I want to know, of someone has activated the enhanced email option in org and faced any challenges later

Thank you
Hello,

I wanted to activate the Ehanced email feature in my prod.

What are impacts i can expect, positive and negative ?