• 10 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
INVALID_CROSS_REFERENCE_KEY: Record Type ID: this ID value isn't valid for the user: 0121h0000000AwKAAU

I have permission to this record type on both my profile as well as in a permission set. 

I'm able to create records of this type manually, however when I attempt to trigger the flow, the error occurs.

Thanks for your help!
Hi all,

I recently created a flow to do the job of lead assignment rules when a new lead is created from a quick action. The flow seems to be working as expected however, since I activated it, it seems to be trying to act on records outside of the conditions in the flow. It should only launch when a field on a lead record is populated, however I'm getting an error message that says 'The flow failed to access the value for myVariable_current.Source_Campaign__r.Name because it hasn't been set or assigned.' 

Any insight is appreciated!

Best,

Brianna
I'm attempting to use a loop element in a flow I have created. My goal is to populate a custom lookup field on the Account record that looksup to the contact on the last closed opportunity. I'm not sure where my flow is going wrong, but when I select run, I get a message that there is an unhandled fault.

I have included an image of my flow below:

Update Accounts Flow

Thanks for the help!
INVALID_CROSS_REFERENCE_KEY: Record Type ID: this ID value isn't valid for the user: 0121h0000000AwKAAU

I have permission to this record type on both my profile as well as in a permission set. 

I'm able to create records of this type manually, however when I attempt to trigger the flow, the error occurs.

Thanks for your help!
I'm attempting to use a loop element in a flow I have created. My goal is to populate a custom lookup field on the Account record that looksup to the contact on the last closed opportunity. I'm not sure where my flow is going wrong, but when I select run, I get a message that there is an unhandled fault.

I have included an image of my flow below:

Update Accounts Flow

Thanks for the help!