• Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi guys,

How do I upload files to the record using the file:upload component (or the flow component for File Upload) . 

I have the Allow site guest users to upload files enabled in 
Salesforce Files Settings.

So on my Site page, it is actually a Visualforcepage running a flow and inside the flow, I have the upload file component which is intended to allow guest user to upload files to the related record. 

But when I click on the file upload button, it doesn't show anything at all, no error message popped out, nothing happen at all. 

So I was wondering if anyone has faced this issue too, hope I can get some answers from the experts here.

NOTE: I am not using Community, I am using Sites. 

Thanks guys!

I am using lightning component of <lightning:map> to generate the list of markers on the map. I am following the examples on the salesforce lightning component website:

https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/component-library/bundle/lightning:map/example

Everything works perfectly, except that when the returned list is larger than a certain number, say over 50 or 100 or so. Then, the map markers cannot be generated.

I think it has something to do with the Google Map API key. How am I going to use my own Google Map API key with no limitation if it is the case? Thanks anyone for any contribution to this matter!

I am using lightning component of <lightning:map> to generate the list of markers on the map. I am following the examples on the salesforce lightning component website:

https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/component-library/bundle/lightning:map/example

Everything works perfectly, except that when the returned list is larger than a certain number, say over 50 or 100 or so. Then, the map markers cannot be generated.

I think it has something to do with the Google Map API key. How am I going to use my own Google Map API key with no limitation if it is the case? Thanks anyone for any contribution to this matter!

My issue may be tied to creating the Global Action and the appearance of a recod type field.
When I take the challenge, I get the following error:
"Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Could not find an Opportunity Quick Action with the Label 'New Offer' and the action type of 'Create a Record'."

User-added image

It would seem I did everything right, but I also see a Record Type field with 3 options, Products, Serivces, or Master. I set it to 'Master'. 
User-added image
I then set the Predefined Field value to Stage: 'Qualification'
User-added image
User-added image

Then set the Publisher layout.
User-added image

Am I missing something?

Thanks to anyone who can help. It would seemt the system can't find my Quick Action.