• 0 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
how I can make text field non editable (read-only ) which is related to date field....
Then,After I input some value in date field, I would like to make text field editable

I would like to make pickupList field read-only ....I already tried  to  make iread only in paygeLayOut and field level security..... but still I cant do it...

Can anyone help this ? 

承認プロセスの過程で、承認ステップを二つ作成しました。それぞれのステップ終了後に、あるリスト項目の値を更新したいのですが、どのようにすればよろしいでしょうか。(最終承認時のアクションでは、最終承認をされた後にリスト項目を更新できました。しかし、承認ステップの段階でも同じように値を更新したいです)
I will cretae two approval steps using Approval Process. First step will be assigned to "reviewer" i and second step will be assigned to "approver".
So, after reviewer approved, I would like to change  the value of one field which type is pickupList  . and also would like to change the value of pickupList after approver approved. So how can I update the pickupList value after approval steps using Approval Process??

I would like to make pickupList field read-only ....I already tried  to  make iread only in paygeLayOut and field level security..... but still I cant do it...

Can anyone help this ? 

承認プロセスの過程で、承認ステップを二つ作成しました。それぞれのステップ終了後に、あるリスト項目の値を更新したいのですが、どのようにすればよろしいでしょうか。(最終承認時のアクションでは、最終承認をされた後にリスト項目を更新できました。しかし、承認ステップの段階でも同じように値を更新したいです)
I will cretae two approval steps using Approval Process. First step will be assigned to "reviewer" i and second step will be assigned to "approver".
So, after reviewer approved, I would like to change  the value of one field which type is pickupList  . and also would like to change the value of pickupList after approver approved. So how can I update the pickupList value after approval steps using Approval Process??