• 20 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I wonder if someone might help me with this.   I am trying to clone a custom object using eclipse and get most of the way before I run into a problem.  I used Eclipse to create a project in a Sandbox.  Basically I copied and pasted the xml from an existing object to a new object.  I then, according to a video on You Tube, I changed the name in the label and plural label,  and the relationship names and labels.  I then saved it and did a "save to server".   I had no errors in the problems window.   I looked at the object in the sandbox and the new object was there with all the fields.   I then created a Change Set and uploaded it to the production envionment.  Still no problems.   I then deployed it in Production and received this error "In field: searchResultsFields - no CustomField named BIPP_Profile_Clone3__c.Date_of_Enrollment__c found".   I am stumped as I don't know what this error message means.   Hopefully someone can help.   
Thanks,
Steve 
I wonder if someone might help me with this.   I am trying to clone a custom object using eclipse and get most of the way before I run into a problem.  I used Eclipse to create a project in a Sandbox.  Basically I copied and pasted the xml from an existing object to a new object.  I then, according to a video on You Tube, I changed the name in the label and plural label,  and the relationship names and labels.  I then saved it and did a "save to server".   I had no errors in the problems window.   I looked at the object in the sandbox and the new object was there with all the fields.   I then created a Change Set and uploaded it to the production envionment.  Still no problems.   I then deployed it in Production and received this error "In field: searchResultsFields - no CustomField named BIPP_Profile_Clone3__c.Date_of_Enrollment__c found".   I am stumped as I don't know what this error message means.   Hopefully someone can help.   
Thanks,
Steve