Questions
    Replies
During 
Prepare for Your Salesforce Platform Developer II Credential

Module Name 
" Automate Post-Workshop Tasks with Invocable Apex
We are getting error message "

We find error massage 

Couldn't find the "Thanks" badge in the instructor's Chatter feed after marking a campaign complete.

But We are getting This Post in Feed 
I have checked all your solution but not find answer.

User-added image

I was working on the Cat Rescue App and got this error: 
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.StringException: Unrecognized base64 character: &

I double checked and triple checked everything that I had done and tried it in different playgrounds and nothing worked. Does anyone have a solution to this?
I keep getting the following error message, even after trying in 3 new playgrounds: 
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Some billing state names do not meet data quality standards, or the data import was unsuccessful.

I followed all of the instructions:
1. Installed unmanaged package in the new playground
2. Added Residential picklist type to Accounts
3. Cleaned up Account list:
a. Removed "Household" from Account name (this wasn't specified, but it didn't seem necessary)
b. Removed duplicate records
c. Changed accounts in ALL CAPS to only cap first letter of first and last name
d. Changed state name to 3 letter State code
e. Saved as .CSV file
4. Imported list using Import Wizard

I received an email confirming the import was successful with 11 rows processed and I see the accounts when I search up accounts in the playground. 

Thanks in advance for any help!
I am on the last module of the Build a Discount Calculator trail. I have verified the first 4 steps and received the 50 points (everything was configured correctly). Now, when I try to verify my last step I am getting the following error:

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The 'Calculate Discount' custom button doesn't exist or isn't properly configured. Check the instructions.

I've verfied the creation of the button, it's on the correct page layout and I've tested the button- it gives me the correct discount percentage and discounted amount.

Any other ideas on what I should check? I'm at a loss.