• 0 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
If my SF account is linked to my work email, hypothetically if I ever had to leave the company does that mean all of my badges and points will be lost?
I'm having an issue with a new user that we created. I've created the user from an old employees account and for some reason, there is an issue with their Clearbit Enrichment. All of the settings are the same as all other users but their clearbit enrichment is nonexistent. The page layout is still correct, and everything is in place for it to be there. 

Can anyone give me a solution to this problem? I've searched the internet to try and find it but have come up short.
If my SF account is linked to my work email, hypothetically if I ever had to leave the company does that mean all of my badges and points will be lost?
I'm having an issue with a new user that we created. I've created the user from an old employees account and for some reason, there is an issue with their Clearbit Enrichment. All of the settings are the same as all other users but their clearbit enrichment is nonexistent. The page layout is still correct, and everything is in place for it to be there. 

Can anyone give me a solution to this problem? I've searched the internet to try and find it but have come up short.

Hi!

We have a salesfroce instance in a school. We receive lot ofcourse requests wia web forms. We see that we have lead duplicates that comes from the same user filling out forms related to different courses. I would like to merge the Lead and combine the course requests from two or three different forms. Is there any way to do this?

thanks a lot!