• Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello All

New to using simplesalesforce Rest APi.For creating the opp, i know we can create an opportunity using the Salesforce.opportunity.create() call in Pyhton. 

If I need to create an opportunity with products, do i need to create an opp first and then reference the opp to create products ?

Appreciate your help on this. 

Thanks
Hello All
I am trying to set a workflow trigger to send an outbound message for when any contact is changed. I could not find anything in criteria to let me set such a null condition so that I can select the "created, and any time it's edited to subsequently meet criteria" and leave the criteria blank. 

Essentially I would like to trigger a workflow message when any contact is created/modified.  
Thanks for your help.
Tanmay
Hello All

I am new to SF. I created a WOrkflow where I am sending an outbound message to a Boomi EndPoint. I know the workflow works fine as I get the messages in "Outbound Messaging Delivery Status". However what I am unable to figure out is why i get the following error every time under "Delivery Failure Reason".
"org.xml.sax.SAXException: Value not valid for type xsd:boolean, should be '0', '1', 'true' or 'false' Value not valid for type x"

Since this is a outbound message I am assuming that SF is the one sending the XML to the end point. 

Any help will be appreciated. 

Thanks
Hello All

New to using simplesalesforce Rest APi.For creating the opp, i know we can create an opportunity using the Salesforce.opportunity.create() call in Pyhton. 

If I need to create an opportunity with products, do i need to create an opp first and then reference the opp to create products ?

Appreciate your help on this. 

Thanks
Hello All
I am trying to set a workflow trigger to send an outbound message for when any contact is changed. I could not find anything in criteria to let me set such a null condition so that I can select the "created, and any time it's edited to subsequently meet criteria" and leave the criteria blank. 

Essentially I would like to trigger a workflow message when any contact is created/modified.  
Thanks for your help.
Tanmay