• 15 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am unable to save the component LTNG_Access_Control_Challenge_Wrapper.cmp at all. This is also true of the wrapper file in the demo. Any time I make any change and attempt to save either file, I receive this error:

Failed to save LTNG_Access_Control_Challenge_Wrapper.cmp: An unexpected error occurred. Please include this ErrorId if you contact support: 510282782-23865 (167693694)

Thanks for any help / suggestions
I have the whole gauge chart working, and have passed each module except the "create a lens using a polar gauge" module, which had previously told me that it couldn't find a lens with the proper name despite the lens being there, with the proper name, as well as me re-doing the task several times in different orgs. Now I'm just getting an unexpected error with the above id. Any ideas on how to fix that problem? I finished the actual project, just want to get the badge to help earn einstein accredation
I am unable to save the component LTNG_Access_Control_Challenge_Wrapper.cmp at all. This is also true of the wrapper file in the demo. Any time I make any change and attempt to save either file, I receive this error:

Failed to save LTNG_Access_Control_Challenge_Wrapper.cmp: An unexpected error occurred. Please include this ErrorId if you contact support: 510282782-23865 (167693694)

Thanks for any help / suggestions
I have the whole gauge chart working, and have passed each module except the "create a lens using a polar gauge" module, which had previously told me that it couldn't find a lens with the proper name despite the lens being there, with the proper name, as well as me re-doing the task several times in different orgs. Now I'm just getting an unexpected error with the above id. Any ideas on how to fix that problem? I finished the actual project, just want to get the badge to help earn einstein accredation