• 0 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am having a hard time getting past the Admin Intermediate "Guide Users Through Your Business Processes with Cloud Flow Designer " Challenge. I keep getting the error: Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:  Can't find the forceContent:fileUpload Lightning component in the 'New Lead' flow. Make sure the field’s unique name is 'Upload_File'

I've followed all of the directions exactly, get no errors when i'm building the flow and i've tried three different playgrounds and have cleared browser/history and restarted my browser between each one. I can't seem to get past this issue
User-added image
I am having a hard time getting past the Admin Intermediate "Guide Users Through Your Business Processes with Cloud Flow Designer " Challenge. I keep getting the error: Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:  Can't find the forceContent:fileUpload Lightning component in the 'New Lead' flow. Make sure the field’s unique name is 'Upload_File'

I've followed all of the directions exactly, get no errors when i'm building the flow and i've tried three different playgrounds and have cleared browser/history and restarted my browser between each one. I can't seem to get past this issue
User-added image

User-added image