• 0 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Currently we are using text field to store state and country. Now I we want to enable State and Country/Territory Picklists to maintain data quality in salesforce. If I enable the picklist, what all will get affected? Do I need to change all the apex class, vf pages, web services? On enabling this picklist, does only picklist is shown only on UI and data type remains to text field or the field type gets changed to picklist? There is talend webservice, do i need to change it?
I have created modal in component and added <force:inputField inside it, but it is not displayed on the modal popup.

But, if the same <force:inputField is added in the component, then it displayed on the component.

User-added image

<aura:attribute name="contactOnAccount" type="Custom_Opportunity_Contact_Role__c" 
               default="{ 'sobjectType': 'Custom_Opportunity_Contact_Role__c' }"/>

<aura:if isTrue="{!v.editOCRModal}">
        <div aura:id="new-ocr" class="" style="">
            <div role="dialog" tabindex="-1"  class="slds-modal slds-fade-in-open">
                <div class="slds-modal__container main-modal-container slds-modal slds-fade-in-open">
                    <div class="slds-modal__header">
                        <div aura:id="new_ocr_setting_modal" class="slds-text-heading--small modal-header">New Priority Points Settings</div>
                        <div class="close_modal"> 
                            <lightning:buttonIcon iconName="utility:close" alternativeText="Close" iconClass="light" size="x-small" class="add_ocr" onclick="{!c.closeModal}" />
                        </div>
                    </div>
                    <div class="slds-modal__content slds-p-around--medium content">
                        <label class="slds-custom-label">Contact</label> 

<force:inputField aura:id="test_lookup_field" value="{!v.contactOnAccount.Contact__c}"/>

</div>
                </div>
            </div>
            <div class="slds-backdrop slds-backdrop_open"></div>
        </div>
    </aura:if>

How to diaplay force:inputfield on the modal popup?
To create a new record, we used the following code:
var createRecordEvent = $A.get('e.force:createRecord'); 
createRecordEvent.setParams({ 
'entityApiName': 'CustomObject__c'
 }); 
createRecordEvent.fire();

We have called this code from the button on the component.
When the record is saved, the create record popup closes and the page is navigated to the record details page.
Requirement: On saving of the record, the component page should stay open and don't want to navigate to the record details page. Also, the record details table on the component should get refreshed.
Please suggest a solution.
In Classic: There is a New button on the VF page. On click of this button default new record create a page of the custom object gets open. On saving of the record, the page gets redirected to the VF page(On which new button was clicked).

Now we converted this VF page to lightning experience and we are facing a problem following problem.
On click of New button on VF page, a pop-up appears to create a new record (custom object) but in the background, VF page redirects to the blank page. So when we save this record, we are not redirected to the previous VF page.

New Button:
User-added image
Popup:
User-added image

Code used in the controller to redirect in the classic:

Schema.DescribeSObjectResult ppConfigObj = Priority_Points_Settings__c.sObjectType.getDescribe();
    String url = ApexPages.currentPage().getUrl();
    PageReference pageRef = new PageReference('/'+ppConfigObj.getKeyPrefix()+'/e?retURL='+url);
    return pageRef;

On VF page, above function is called:    
<apex:commandButton value="New" id="newButtonConfig" action="{!createNewPriorityPointConfig}"/>

Please suggest a solution to solve this issue.
There is a show object lookup on the opportunity. On Account, I want to create a roll-up summary field to get the sum of all the opportunities for the current show. When the show for the current year changes(eg. 2018 to 2019), the sum for 2019 show opportunities should be displayed in the roll-up summary field. How to check the date for the current show (start date on Show object) in the roll-up summary field. Any other approach to calculate sum?
I want to add social login options(Facebook, Gmail) to community portal login. For that I added social login identity but nothing(Facebook, Gmail) is displayed in that.
User-added image

I have also changed the workbench settings for social login and enabled Facebook, Gmail, but still nothing is displayed.
User-added image
I want lightning component data in PDF format. Any solution?

I have created the lightning component and want to display it on VF page and render as PDF. For this, I have created a Lightning Dependency App and added it to VF page using $Lightning.createComponent(String type, Object attributes, String locator, function callback). 
I have followed steps mentioned in the following documentation: https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.lightning.meta/lightning/components_visualforce.htm
But nothing is displayed in PDF.

Here is the code:
App:
​<aura:application access="GLOBAL" extends="ltng:outApp">
    <aura:dependency resource="c:AccountSnapshotComponent"/>
</aura:application>

VF Page:
<apex:page renderAs="pdf" standardStylesheets="false">
    <apex:includeLightning />
    <div id="lightning" />
    <script>
        $Lightning.use("c:AccountSnapshotApp", function() {
            $Lightning.createComponent("c:AccountSnapshotComponent",
                                       { label : "Press Me!" },
                                       "lightning",
                                       function(cmp) {
                                           // do some stuff
                                       });
        });

</script>
</apex:page>

Please help to display data in PDF format.
After uploading changeset from 'sandbox' to 'partial copy sandbox' or from 'partial copy sandbox' to 'production', we are getting an email of successfully uploading change set to target environment but, in the target environment, we are not getting the change set in Inbound changeset. The similar case is with 'prosandbox' also.
So can you provide the solution since our deployment is pending because of this issue?
I am invoking visual flow through apex class. But when a flow admin invokes a flow, the latest version gets invoked and not the active version. So how can we change the flow admin user?
Also, is there any other solution to invoke active version and not the latest version of flow when invoked by admin user?
I have created the lightning component and want to display it on VF page and render as PDF. For this, I have created a Lightning Dependency App and added it to VF page using $Lightning.createComponent(String type, Object attributes, String locator, function callback). 
I have followed steps mentioned in the following documentation: https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.lightning.meta/lightning/components_visualforce.htm

Here is the code:
App:

VF Page:
    <div id="lightning" />
    <script>
                                       "lightning",
                                       function(cmp) {
                                           // do some stuff
                                       });
        });

</script>

Here is the code:
App:

VF Page:
    <div id="lightning" />
    <script>
                                       "lightning",
                                       function(cmp) {
                                           // do some stuff
                                       });
        });

</script>