• Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,
I want to open record in same window from custom created related list and when right click on open and select open in new tab or window want to open in new tab/window. I have implemented for open in same window but getting "URL no longer exists" error on right click open.
below is my code snippet.

<apex:outputLink onclick="window.top.location.href='{!insolAccountId}{!ial.id}'; return false;"> Open
</apex:outputLink>

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Kajal
Hi,
I want to calculate number of records per status field value for the custom object. I want to calculate these records on daily basis. For that i have created the summary report and grouping data based on status field. One of the option i am working is Analytical Snapshots. but not getting results as expected.
Please Help...!!!
Hi,
I want to open record in same window from custom created related list and when right click on open and select open in new tab or window want to open in new tab/window. I have implemented for open in same window but getting "URL no longer exists" error on right click open.
below is my code snippet.

<apex:outputLink onclick="window.top.location.href='{!insolAccountId}{!ial.id}'; return false;"> Open
</apex:outputLink>

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Kajal
Hi,
I want to calculate number of records per status field value for the custom object. I want to calculate these records on daily basis. For that i have created the summary report and grouping data based on status field. One of the option i am working is Analytical Snapshots. but not getting results as expected.
Please Help...!!!