• 0 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I would like to create a Trigger to set EndDate of record when user clicks Delete button and cancel the delete request.
Which means when user clicks delete button on contact object, trigger should not delete the record rather just set EndaDate.

I have tried beforeDelete and afterDelete triggers but I'm not able to pass values for undeleting the record from trigger logic

Can anyone give me right direction to do so?

Thanks in advance!

Hi Everyone,

I need to flag rollback field row in contact history table. 
Req- As a user if I update last name now and then I'll try to update first Name within 24 hrs. System should block me to update First Name at the same time it should roll back my last name update done in previous change.
I have written an apex class and SOQL on contact history table to identify changes done within 24 hrs and rollback last name change.
Now I want to flag the rollbacked records here (last name rollback) in the history table for reporting purpose. 
Is there any way we can flag rollback records using any customization.

Thanks  In Advance
I have created one duplicate rule on account object with matching rule on Account Name, Mobile, Email fields all as exact matched and blocking user to create new record if duplicate rule returns exactly matched record to users.
I would like to know if is there any way to redirect user to exactly matched record detail page returned by duplicate rule without showing alert message via API.

Thanks In Advance!