• 0 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Even after removing the necessary fields it says make sure you have removed the correct fields from the layout. I think some kind of bug is causing this issue and its really annoying. Before it said partner account layout could not be found and now this. Attached are the screenshots of the error message and my layout page. Kindly fix this or if thers a way around it let me know.

User-added image

User-added image

Rating
Region
Zone
Has Support Plan
Support Plan Expiration Date 

These are the fields which were asked to remove in the challenge for this layout.
I am unable to add an URL for whitelisting in CORS settings. Im facing trouble when i try to add an URL from the communities visual force template page for a challenge on TrailHead. As asked i have copy pasted the URL and when i try to save it it is not saving. I have tried to use domain name which i have created while creating communities and even when i try to whitelist that URL i am unsuccessful.This is the URL i am trying to whitelist.

https://brave-moose-17221-dev-ed--c.ap5.visual.force.com

User-added image

Even after removing the necessary fields it says make sure you have removed the correct fields from the layout. I think some kind of bug is causing this issue and its really annoying. Before it said partner account layout could not be found and now this. Attached are the screenshots of the error message and my layout page. Kindly fix this or if thers a way around it let me know.

User-added image

User-added image

Rating
Region
Zone
Has Support Plan
Support Plan Expiration Date 

These are the fields which were asked to remove in the challenge for this layout.
I'm doing the Set Up the Exchange Rate hands-on but keep getting an error. I've doublechecked thing and I'm still getting this message  
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:  
We couldn’t find Currency Type and Decimal with the correct information. Ensure that you have selected the correct currency type and entered the decimal information.