• Member since 2018
  • Operations Analyst

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We are trying to `patch` `https://na17.salesforce.com/services/data/v42.0/sobjects/Account/001o000000zEwFGAA0`with payload

```[BillingCity] => Kiama
            [BillingCountry] => Australia
            [BillingPostalCode] => 2533
            [BillingState] => New South Wales
            [BillingStreet] => 1 Blowhole Point Road
            [Business_Type__c] => Retail
            [Current_Plan__c] => Manage
            [Description] => 
            [First_Paid_Date__c] => 2014-08-26
            [Insights_Plan__c] => 
            [Kounta_Site_ID__c] => 8161
            [Last_Sale_Date__c] => 2018-09-19
            [MRR__c] => 90.91
            [Name] => Kiama Council trading as Kiama Tourism & Events
            [Number_of_Registers__c] => One
            [Parent_Company__c] => 001o000000zEHawAAG
            [Phase__c] => Trading
            [Phone] => 0242323322
            [Purchase_Plan__c] => 
            [Service_Type__c] => 
            [Site_Owner__c] => 003o000001Aaa59AAB
            [Site_s_in_Company__c] => 1
            [Website] => www.kiama.com.au
            [RecordTypeId] => 012o0000000u900```

and getting error

```[{"message":"entity is deleted","errorCode":"ENTITY_IS_DELETED","fields":[]}]```

but on web its different
  • September 19, 2018
Hi Devs,

Is it possible to mark all task public so that it can be seen by the other support members? Can you teach me how? Tried executing it via the Process Builder but cannot find the PUBLIC option to mark the task public.

User-added image

Hi Devs,

Is it possible to send a notification to a user, or to an external email address when there is a task created on a contact record with a specific subject (Task subject). Please advise, Im quite noob on coding with apex.

Thanksm
Julio
Hello,

I have a field named, Last_payment__c (date field), is there any possibility to trigger an email if that mentioned field hasn't been updated for a numbers of days? Lets say 7 days. Please advise.

Thanks
Hi Devs,

Is it possible to mark all task public so that it can be seen by the other support members? Can you teach me how? Tried executing it via the Process Builder but cannot find the PUBLIC option to mark the task public.

User-added image

Hi Devs,

Is it possible to send a notification to a user, or to an external email address when there is a task created on a contact record with a specific subject (Task subject). Please advise, Im quite noob on coding with apex.

Thanksm
Julio
Hello,

I have a field named, Last_payment__c (date field), is there any possibility to trigger an email if that mentioned field hasn't been updated for a numbers of days? Lets say 7 days. Please advise.

Thanks