• 5 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I was able to do this two weeks ago.  Here is the code that I've been using with prior success.  This is made from a connected app.
https://resolvesystems.my.salesforce.com/services/data/v45.0/sobjects/FeedItem
{
    "ParentId": "5001T00001FDbCkQAL",
    "CreatedById": "0051T000008HQj3QAG",
    "Body": "I've tried to replicate in 6312 and the issue didn't happen there. I suggest we pause this case until we upgrade our demo environment which should be done shortly."
}

I was able to do this two weeks ago.  Here is the code that I've been using with prior success.  This is made from a connected app.
https://resolvesystems.my.salesforce.com/services/data/v45.0/sobjects/FeedItem
{
    "ParentId": "5001T00001FDbCkQAL",
    "CreatedById": "0051T000008HQj3QAG",
    "Body": "I've tried to replicate in 6312 and the issue didn't happen there. I suggest we pause this case until we upgrade our demo environment which should be done shortly."
}

I'm having issues with adding a Menu Item to the Navigation Menu within Community Builder.

User-added image
User-added image

This is what I want: Add a menu item called "My Profile" and have it go directly to the User Profile page.
What's happening: The URL for My Profile requires one or more parameters. Please replace each parameter with the appropriate value.

Name: My Profile

Type: Community Page
Page: User Profile
URL: /profile/:recordId

Greetings!

I'm setting up a Customer Community for my clients to access my instance of salesforce to open and track their own Cases.  I went through he setup steps outlined to enable users and was in the process of testing the visibility of community users to their cases (where they are the contact on the case) and discovered that while logged in as a community user I can see all cases, and can open the records.

Is there a permission setting for Customer Community I am missing?

Hi,

We have enabled cases for Partner Portal. But during a new case creation, we want to hide the option "Send notification email to contact" checkbox that appears at the bottom of the new Case page lyout.

How can we do this without having to convert the page to visualforce?

Thanks