• Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Dear all,
In the organization I’m working, the invoices (pdf) were configured to bring prices in the currency that the user wrote it into the system (for instance SGD) + the currency of the company (Euros). We need to take out this from the invoice pdf and to only show the currency that the user entered (for instance SGD).
I tried to modify the code from the visualforce page; and I also deactivated the option “  Multiple Currencies “, but I keep having both currencies in the invoice. You will find below the part of the visualforce page that I need to modify to be able to show only the currency used by the user. Could anyone give me suggestions of what should I do or modify?
Thank you!!

<table id="lignedefacture" width="100%" style="table-layout:fixed">
        <thead>
            <tr>
                <th width="25%">{!$Label.VFP07_Designation}</th>
                <th width="14%">{!$ObjectType.Ligne_de_Facture__c.fields.Prix_Unitaire__c.label}</th>
                <th width="8%">{!$ObjectType.Ligne_de_Facture__c.fields.TVA__c.label}</th>
                <th width="10%">{!$ObjectType.Ligne_de_Facture__c.fields.Quantite__c.label}</th>
                <th width="8%" style="display: {!IF(hideDiscount, 'none', 'initial')}">{!$ObjectType.Ligne_de_Facture__c.fields.Remise__c.label}</th>
                <th width="12%" style="text-align: right;">{!$ObjectType.Ligne_de_Facture__c.fields.Total_HT__c.label}</th>
                <th width="14%" style="text-align: right;">{!$Label.VFP07_TotalTVA}</th>
                <th width="12%" style="text-align: right;">{!$ObjectType.Ligne_de_Facture__c.fields.Total_TTC__c.label}</th>
            </tr>
        </thead>
        <tfoot>
            <tr>
                <td colspan="{!IF(hideDiscount, '4', '5')}">Total</td>
                <td style="text-align:right">
                    <apex:outputText value="{0,number}" rendered="{!language != 'fr'}">
                        {!facture.CurrencyIsoCode}&nbsp;<apex:param value="{!facture.Total_HT_apres_remise__c}"/>
                    </apex:outputText>
                    <apex:outputField value="{!facture.Total_HT_apres_remise__c}" rendered="{!language == 'fr'}" />
                </td>
                        {!facture.CurrencyIsoCode}&nbsp;<apex:param value="{!facture.Montant_TVA__c}"/>
                    <apex:outputField value="{!facture.Montant_TVA__c}" rendered="{!language == 'fr'}" />
                </td>
                        {!facture.CurrencyIsoCode}&nbsp;<apex:param value="{!facture.Total_TTC__c}"/>
                    <apex:outputField value="{!facture.Total_TTC__c}" rendered="{!language == 'fr'}" />
                </td>
            </tr>
        </tfoot>
        <tbody>
            <apex:repeat value="{!facture.Lignes_de_facture__r}" var="lignedefacture">
                <tr > 
                    <td max-width="25%" width="25%">{!lignedefacture.Produit__r.Nom_commercial__c}<br/>{!lignedefacture.Description__c}</td>
                    <td>
                            {!lignedefacture.CurrencyIsoCode}&nbsp;<apex:param value="{!lignedefacture.Prix_Unitaire__c}"/>
                        <apex:outputField value="{!lignedefacture.Prix_Unitaire__c}" rendered="{!language == 'fr'}" />
                    </td>
                    <td>
                        <apex:outputText value="{!IF(lignedefacture.TVA__c == null, '0', lignedefacture.TVA__c)}"/> %
                    </td>
                    <td><apex:outputField value="{!lignedefacture.Quantite__c}"/></td>
                    <td style="display: {!IF(hideDiscount, 'none', 'initial')}">
                        <apex:outputField value="{!lignedefacture.Remise__c}"/>
                    </td>
                            {!lignedefacture.CurrencyIsoCode}&nbsp;<apex:param value="{!lignedefacture.Total_HT_apres_remise__c}"/>
                        <apex:outputField value="{!lignedefacture.Total_HT_apres_remise__c}" rendered="{!language == 'fr'}" />
                    </td>
                            {!lignedefacture.CurrencyIsoCode}&nbsp;<apex:param value="{!lignedefacture.Montant_TVA__c}"/>
                        <apex:outputField value="{!lignedefacture.Montant_TVA__c}" rendered="{!language == 'fr'}" />
                    </td>
                            {!lignedefacture.CurrencyIsoCode}&nbsp;<apex:param value="{!lignedefacture.Total_TTC__c}"/>
                        <apex:outputField value="{!lignedefacture.Total_TTC__c}" rendered="{!language == 'fr'}" />
                    </td>
                </tr>
            </apex:repeat>
        </tbody>
    </table>

<apex:outputPanel rendered="{!listReglement != null && listReglement.size > 0}">
        <table id="acompte" width="100%">
            <thead>
                <tr>
                    <td style="font-weight: bold" colspan="3">
                        {!$Label.VFP02_Acomptes}
                    </td>
                </tr>
                <tr>
                    <th>{!$ObjectType.Reglement__c.fields.Date_du_reglement__c.label}</th>
                    <th width="40%">{!$ObjectType.Reglement__c.fields.Montant__c.label}</th>
                </tr>
            </thead>
            <tbody>
                <apex:repeat value="{!listReglement}" var="reglement">
                    <tr>
                        <td>
                            <apex:outputText value="{0, date, dd'/'MM'/'yyyy}"><apex:param value="{!reglement.Date_du_reglement__c}" /></apex:outputText>
                        </td>
                                {!reglement.CurrencyIsoCode}&nbsp;<apex:param value="{!reglement.Montant__c}"/>
                            <apex:outputField value="{!reglement.Montant__c}" rendered="{!language == 'fr'}" />
                        </td>
                    </tr>
                </apex:repeat>
            </tbody>
        </table>
    </apex:outputPanel>

<apex:outputPanel rendered="{!resteapayer != null}">
        <table id="resteapayer" width="100%">
            <tr>
                <td>{!$Label.VFP02_RestantAPayer}</td>
                <td  style="text-align:right">
                    <apex:outputPanel rendered="{!language == 'fr'}">
                        {!facture.CurrencyIsoCode} {!resteapayer}
                        {!facture.CurrencyIsoCode}&nbsp;<apex:param value="{!facture.TECH_Reste_a_payer__c}"/>
                </td>
            </tr>
        </table>
Dear all,
We are trying to deploy in production a trigger that capitalize the first letter of a name and a last name of a contact (even when there is a compound given name) and that the last name is in capital letters (example: Jean-Pierre DEBOIS). We tested in Sandbox and everything worked. But when we tried to deploy in production, we get the following errors and the test class has 0% code coverage (please see image below). Could anyone please help us to resolve this problem? 
Thank you! 

Trigger that we are trying to implement: 
trigger CapitalizeName on Contact( before insert , before update)
{
for(Contact c : Trigger.new)
{
if(c.FirstName != null)
{
String prev='';
String response='';
for (Integer i=0;i<c.FirstName.length();i++)
{
String cur=c.FirstName.subString(i ,i+1);
if (prev=='' || prev==' ' || prev=='-')
response+=cur.toUpperCase();
else
response+=cur.toLowerCase();
prev=cur;
}
c.FirstName = response;
}
c.LastName = c.LastName.ToUpperCase() ;
}
}

User-added image

Dear all,
We are trying to deploy in production a trigger that capitalize the first letter of a name and a last name of a contact (even when there is a compound given name) and that the last name is in capital letters (example: Jean-Pierre DEBOIS). We tested in Sandbox and everything worked. But when we tried to deploy in production, we get the following errors and the test class has 0% code coverage (please see image below). Could anyone please help us to resolve this problem? 
Thank you! 

Trigger that we are trying to implement: 
trigger CapitalizeName on Contact( before insert , before update)
{
for(Contact c : Trigger.new)
{
if(c.FirstName != null)
{
String prev='';
String response='';
for (Integer i=0;i<c.FirstName.length();i++)
{
String cur=c.FirstName.subString(i ,i+1);
if (prev=='' || prev==' ' || prev=='-')
response+=cur.toUpperCase();
else
response+=cur.toLowerCase();
prev=cur;
}
c.FirstName = response;
}
c.LastName = c.LastName.ToUpperCase() ;
}