• Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hey everyone!

I am trying to connect our company website to our salesforce implementation to through our connected app. So far I've got everything to work as it should, but I've hit a snag when it comes to registering new users. For authenticating current users, I've been using the OAuth 2 web server authentication flow to bring them to the login screen and then redirecting them back to our actual web site. However, I can't seem to find an API to hit for external user self registration. There doesn't seem to be an endpoint similar to the services/oauth2/authorize endpoint that would handle the redirect for me. The most I've been able to accomplish is to pass the endpoint above as a parameter to the pagereference call in Apex, but this still requires that the user login directly after self registering.

Has anybody had success implementing such a feature for their connected apps? I feel like the answer is alot easier than I am making it out to be.

Any help is appreciated,

Danny D
We have apex classes through which we send emails based on user action in force.com sites. It was working great until Friday, But yesterday when one of our customer try to submit application, they were getting error, In debug it says “SendEmail failed. First exception on row 0; first error: UNKNOWN_EXCEPTION, INVALID_TYPE: sObject type 'SalesforceIqDataSource' is not supported.: []”. I am pretty sure we did not change anything related to apex class, email template, vf page etc.. Does anyone know the reason or best way to fix this?
We have apex classes through which we send emails based on user action in force.com sites. It was working great until Friday, But yesterday when one of our customer try to submit application, they were getting error, In debug it says “SendEmail failed. First exception on row 0; first error: UNKNOWN_EXCEPTION, INVALID_TYPE: sObject type 'SalesforceIqDataSource' is not supported.: []”. I am pretty sure we did not change anything related to apex class, email template, vf page etc.. Does anyone know the reason or best way to fix this?