• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I'm getting the below error for the challenge7

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: The 'SolarBot Warranty Call Sheet' report doesn't show any accounts.

I have tried with All Accounts & My Accounts also
I have tried with Created date, Last Activity date and Last Modified date also. But still I'm getting the same error. Kindly help me some one to figure out the mistake.User-added imageUser-added image
Hi All,

I'm trying to call apex method in lightning aura component. After all successful save I'm getting the error An internal server error has occurred
Error ID: 1621501516-145166 (1614096034) 
 while previewing the application. Can you some help me to sort it out, I'm new to lightning.

Hi,

I'm getting the below error for the challenge7

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: The 'SolarBot Warranty Call Sheet' report doesn't show any accounts.

I have tried with All Accounts & My Accounts also
I have tried with Created date, Last Activity date and Last Modified date also. But still I'm getting the same error. Kindly help me some one to figure out the mistake.User-added imageUser-added image
Hi All,

I'm trying to call apex method in lightning aura component. After all successful save I'm getting the error An internal server error has occurred
Error ID: 1621501516-145166 (1614096034) 
 while previewing the application. Can you some help me to sort it out, I'm new to lightning.