• 0 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am a newbie and have what I think is a simple question for the gurus out there.
I have this VF code  using a standard controller to display a list of records.  I'd like to order the list from most recent entries to oldest (currently it lists them in the order they are created). I can also use the field Week_Ending_Date__c to sort if needed.
How would I accomplish this?

Thanks much for putting me on the right track!

<apex:page standardController="Services_Engagement__c">
   <apex:form >
      <c:MultiRecordComponent aParentRecId="{!Services_Engagement__c.Id}" asObjectType="Services_Engagement_Cost__c" aFieldList="Name,Week_Ending_Date__c,Labor_Hours__c,Labor_Rate__c,Labor_Cost__c"
         aRelationField="Services_Engagement__c" aLabelOverrideFieldList=""
         aLabelOverrideTextList="" aDefaultValueFieldList=""
         aDefaultValueTextList="" aBlockTitle="Services Engagement Costs" aAllowAdd="true"
         aAllowEdit="true" aAllowDelete="true" />
   </apex:form>

</apex:page>

I am a newbie and have what I think is a simple question for the gurus out there.
I have this VF code  using a standard controller to display a list of records.  I'd like to order the list from most recent entries to oldest (currently it lists them in the order they are created). I can also use the field Week_Ending_Date__c to sort if needed.
How would I accomplish this?

Thanks much for putting me on the right track!

<apex:page standardController="Services_Engagement__c">
   <apex:form >
      <c:MultiRecordComponent aParentRecId="{!Services_Engagement__c.Id}" asObjectType="Services_Engagement_Cost__c" aFieldList="Name,Week_Ending_Date__c,Labor_Hours__c,Labor_Rate__c,Labor_Cost__c"
         aRelationField="Services_Engagement__c" aLabelOverrideFieldList=""
         aLabelOverrideTextList="" aDefaultValueFieldList=""
         aDefaultValueTextList="" aBlockTitle="Services Engagement Costs" aAllowAdd="true"
         aAllowEdit="true" aAllowDelete="true" />
   </apex:form>

</apex:page>