• 20 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
On the Admin Beginner, Salesforce1 Mobile Customization, Create Global Actions I have added "New prospects"  to Global Publisher layout and saved, but I don´t see it in the action bar on my mobile
User-added image
I have a problem working with the Import Data module. I press map under edit for FNAME and get the popup window. But when having chosen "Contact: First name" as the SFDC field to map it to, I have no map button available to save this choice. So can´t get anywhere with the challenge.
I saw another post, where it was suggested, that browser version could be the problem. I have tried in both IE and Chrome, and I have latest version installed.
I am working in Lightning.
​BR Lone
I am working on Admin Beginner trail and have come to schema builder in data modeling module. First I was able to drag around the objects in the canvas as described, but after having created a new object with schema builder I cannot drag anything. Actually now all objects end up in the same space on top of each other. Can´t move and separate them.
I have tried to clear all and delete my created object, but nothing helps.What can be wrong?
On the Admin Beginner, Salesforce1 Mobile Customization, Create Global Actions I have added "New prospects"  to Global Publisher layout and saved, but I don´t see it in the action bar on my mobile
User-added image
I have a problem working with the Import Data module. I press map under edit for FNAME and get the popup window. But when having chosen "Contact: First name" as the SFDC field to map it to, I have no map button available to save this choice. So can´t get anywhere with the challenge.
I saw another post, where it was suggested, that browser version could be the problem. I have tried in both IE and Chrome, and I have latest version installed.
I am working in Lightning.
​BR Lone
I am working on Admin Beginner trail and have come to schema builder in data modeling module. First I was able to drag around the objects in the canvas as described, but after having created a new object with schema builder I cannot drag anything. Actually now all objects end up in the same space on top of each other. Can´t move and separate them.
I have tried to clear all and delete my created object, but nothing helps.What can be wrong?