• Senior Salesforce Administrator
  • Womply

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Friends, I would like to display a link on the Utility Bar that opens a webpage outside of Salesforce, and I would like the webpage to open in a new window (or perhaps a docked window on the Utility Bar). Any quick ideas on what I need to do, or if this is possible?
I have a custom Date/Time field that when a value is entered, I would like a formula checkbox to be checked if the date/time is before 7am or after 6pm.

I have not found a way to reference Business Hours. Is there a formula I could use to make this happen? I found one online, but it's not working: 

AND(
VALUE( MID( TEXT( <custom_date_time__c> - 6 ), 12, 2 ) ) >= 7,
VALUE( MID( TEXT( <custom_date_time__c> - 6 ), 12, 2 ) ) <= 18
)

The "- 6" refers to the number of hours my time is behint GMT. Any suggestions?
When I click on a Featured Topic in my community, that Topic page displays and lists all related articles in a random order. Is there a way to show all of the topic's articles in a specific order? Furthermore, is there a way to dynamically display an icon for each Featured Topic on the Topic page?
I need to calculate the percentages of each sales reps' opportunities by stage
  • My report should look similar to the matrix report below
User-added image
  • I need to calculate the percentage for each stage value  for each rep
    • Jeff McMillan has 0 opportunities with a stage of Demo Set, so the percentage would be 0%
    • Jeff McMillan has 16 opportunities with a stage of Closed Won, so the percentage would be 84.21%
I've created a formula field (below) in the report, and the formula syntax is "accepted" but no percentages display on the report.
User-added image

Not sure what I'm doing wrong. Thoughts?
When I click on a Featured Topic in my community, that Topic page displays and lists all related articles in a random order. Is there a way to show all of the topic's articles in a specific order? Furthermore, is there a way to dynamically display an icon for each Featured Topic on the Topic page?